Father Bob

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Father Bob
Father Bob has had a long day of taking confessions when he has to take a piss. Unfortunately there is a long line and he doesn’t want to hold it up. So Father Bob quickly asked the church janitor to listen to the confessions while he runs to the bathroom.

“What do I say to them”, asked the janitor

Father Bob says, “Just tell them to say two Hail Mary’s and two Our Fathers”

The first couple went pretty well but then he had a man with a particularly bad confession. He confessed that he had received oral sex 23 times in the last month from five different women. The janitor didn’t think two Hail Mary’s and two Our Fathers was enough so he leaned out of the curtain looking for the Father to ask his advice. He wasn't around but Timmy the alter boy was.

“Hey, Timmy”, asked the janitor, “what does Father Bob normally give people for blow jobs?”

Timmy enthusiastically replied, “He usually gives me a Snicker Bar and a Coke”

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like free2011's post
17-02-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: Father Bob
hehehe. good one.

But I have to say that 23 from 5 is not a good batting average.
18-02-2012, 03:55 AM
(17-02-2012 08:29 PM)DLJ Wrote:  hehehe. good one.

But I have to say that 23 from 5 is not a good batting average.

I'm sure you get millions from thousands.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 2 users Like Malleus's post
18-02-2012, 09:06 AM
(17-02-2012 08:01 PM)free2011 Wrote:  Father Bob has had a long day of taking confessions when he has to take a piss. Unfortunately there is a long line and he doesn’t want to hold it up. So Father Bob quickly asked the church janitor to listen to the confessions while he runs to the bathroom.

“What do I say to them”, asked the janitor

Father Bob says, “Just tell them to say two Hail Mary’s and two Our Fathers”

The first couple went pretty well but then he had a man with a particularly bad confession. He confessed that he had received oral sex 23 times in the last month from five different women. The janitor didn’t think two Hail Mary’s and two Our Fathers was enough so he leaned out of the curtain looking for the Father to ask his advice. He wasn't around but Timmy the alter boy was.

“Hey, Timmy”, asked the janitor, “what does Father Bob normally give people for blow jobs?”

Timmy enthusiastically replied, “He usually gives me a Snicker Bar and a Coke”

That joke is based on reality. so sad and so true. I really hate the Catholic church.
[+] 1 user Likes N.E.OhioAtheist's post