Father doesn't think son should get 6MO for only 20 minutes of rape.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2016, 05:40 PM
RE: Father doesn't think son should get 6MO for only 20 minutes of rape.
(06-06-2016 05:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 05:26 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Unsure

The son?

Or the father?

Consider

Yes

[Image: both_zpsg8sv1jmf.png]

Right hon, Why not both and the judge the next inline!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
06-06-2016, 05:43 PM
(06-06-2016 05:36 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Clearly a court that needs to try again, good thing this courts are rare.

No, not rare, common... in fact an every day occurrence. Which is why rape victims do NOT want to come forward.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 9 users Like Heatheness's post
06-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Upon rereading I picked up on the statement by the father that his son had never done anything violent...not even during the rape. WTAF is that?

I have a feeling the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
06-06-2016, 05:47 PM
(06-06-2016 05:43 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 05:36 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Clearly a court that needs to try again, good thing this courts are rare.

No, not rare, common... in fact an every day occurrence. Which is why rape victims do NOT want to come forward.

Well rape is horrible, but it isn't that common, at least not when compared to other crimes like murder and stealing.

http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5176

Don't get me wrong, if you ask me rape at any rate is horrible, but it isn't common.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
06-06-2016, 05:53 PM
It's common alright, and in a lot of countries. Never mind 20 minutes. A recent case over here saw a guy doing no jail time. He raped and abused his girlfriend in the course of a year. He did it whilst she slept. It caused an outcry. Some of these judges are old cunts who don't live in the real world.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and...-1.2283327

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 3 users Like Marozz's post
06-06-2016, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2016 06:27 PM by Heatheness.)
(06-06-2016 05:47 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 05:43 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  No, not rare, common... in fact an every day occurrence. Which is why rape victims do NOT want to come forward.

Well rape is horrible, but it isn't that common, at least not when compared to other crimes like murder and stealing.

http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5176

Don't get me wrong, if you ask me rape at any rate is horrible, but it isn't common.

You're full of bullshit. That link doesn't say what the rape rate is and it doesn't state what the rate of other crimes are. Did you think you'd just grab some link and we'd not read it.

Your link has no relevance to this thread or your statement. None!

293,000 a year is NOT rare nor uncommon.

https://www.rainn.org/statistics

[+] 6 users Like Heatheness's post
06-06-2016, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2016 08:39 PM by Dom.)
(06-06-2016 05:13 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Maybe hold him down for 20 minutes and violate him in the same manner, but just for 20 minutes!

That wouldn't be the same. He'd know it was a one time deal. He wouldn't be walking around forever looking over his shoulder, worried that someone might do it again. He wouldn't be scared of the gender he is attracted to. It would actually only be 20 minutes.

A person who was actually raped is scarred for life.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 10 users Like Dom's post
06-06-2016, 06:28 PM
(06-06-2016 06:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 05:13 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Maybe hold him down for 20 minutes and violate him in the same manner, but just for 20 minutes!

That wouldn't be the same. he'd know it was a one time deal. e wouldn't be walking around forever looking over his shoulder, worried that someone might do it again. he wouldn't be scared of the gender he is attracted to. It would actually only be 20 minutes.

A person who was actually raped is scarred for life.

Yes ^^^^^^ this.

[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
06-06-2016, 06:40 PM
(06-06-2016 05:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Upon rereading I picked up on the statement by the father that his son had never done anything violent...not even during the rape. WTAF is that?

I have a feeling the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Maybe he had given the female some drug so he didn't have to hump her violently! No hurrry or worry about being violent if the victim is not even conscious!
[+] 2 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
06-06-2016, 07:06 PM
I've not followed this carefully but I've seen several references to it. Part of me doesn't want to dig into the story because I'm trying to hold onto the belief it's inaccurate and there is actually a legitimate reason for giving this kid 6 months. The media often gets the facts wrong. Not always; sometimes it's just a travesty.

If a kid gets caught raping someone dead to rights, it's incomprehensible to me he could be out in 6 months.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post