Father of Four Bludgeoned to Death by Gang of Thugs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Father of Four Bludgeoned to Death by Gang of Thugs
And then the thugs stole several cell phones from witnesses who had recorded the man's murder.

Linky.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: Father of Four Bludgeoned to Death by Gang of Thugs
Will this spark another "need for guns" debate?

Find all posts by this user
13-05-2013, 07:18 PM
(13-05-2013 07:08 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Will this spark another "need for guns" debate?

Ask Egor. He's the one with the crystal ball. Tongue

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 2 users Like bbeljefe's post
13-05-2013, 07:28 PM
I just saw that thread Big Grin I haven't been on the forum long, but I got the sense he might be trolling us!

I don't know what to say about the thugs killing someone who begged for their life! I mean I want to say something insightful, but all I get is a wish these assholes would spontaneously bleed out of the eyes to death!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
14-05-2013, 10:59 AM
I have known a few cops in my life, they are for the most part reasonable people, they do deal with shit. They are also prone to violence of the worst kind.

Not 1/4 mile from my current home the cops killed a man armed only with a knife, wtf a shot to the legs was not enough. The cops in question were not at all disciplined. A BART cop killed Oscar Grant in full view of many witnesses and with video evidence, the killer spent something less than 2 years in jail.

Cops kill with impunity in the US. It is something we all know and something we ignore.

I have for the most part hated cops from the time 50+ years ago when one put me on the hood of his cruiser and patted me down because I was young and out after curfew. I hate them with a true passion. I hate those who think that because they carry a gun they get to kill whom they want.
14-05-2013, 11:39 AM
All too often we hear these stories and then come the excuses... well, it's a hard job, they risk their lives, they deal with the worst of society.

So do a lot of doctors and social workers, in much more vulnerable situations and without question, to a much more intimate degree. Doctors and social workers do their best to help the downtrodden. The police only serve to further the abuse these people have already suffered in their lives, often with glee.

It is said that the nature of the job makes cops violent. Fortunately, evidence soundly puts that myth to rest. On the contrary, the job is only a tool and it is populated by those who already speak the language of violence, control and subjugation of others.

I don't hate cops as a whole. I hate what has been done to them to make them act they way they do. I hate that they have control over the lives of innocent men, women and children. I hate that they abuse that power every single day. And, I hate about 90% of them with whom I have had personal experience... one being a cousin I have never seen as an adult. When I learned that he had become a cop.... nothing could have come as less of a surprise.

A Baltimore woman has filed suit against the BPD, citing an incident wherein a cop who was in the process of brutally arresting an adolescent, absented himself from the current attacked and turned his rage on her. She was ripped, by the hair, from her car while sitting in traffic in a busy area.

Her crime? Filming his. The phone she was using to record the event was taken from her, thrown to the ground and stomped by the cop who beat her. She was then arrested and charged with attacking the officer and numerous traffic violations. Thankfully, the DA refused to file the charges levied against the victim by her attackers.

According to the victim, the her attacker said to her:

"So you want to film things, Bitch? I should have knocked your teeth out."

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/maryland/balt...index.html

14-05-2013, 07:41 PM
Gotta remember that in a lot of these "evil cop" stories the person making the accusation has been arrested for something and so they have reason to lie about the circumstances. Just because someone who's been arrested cries police brutality doesn't mean it's necessarily true.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
15-05-2013, 08:42 AM
(14-05-2013 07:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Gotta remember that in a lot of these "evil cop" stories the person making the accusation has been arrested for something and so they have reason to lie about the circumstances. Just because someone who's been arrested cries police brutality doesn't mean it's necessarily true.

Dead men don't file complaints.

Do you think that's just punishment for being intoxicated in one's own yard?

15-05-2013, 08:56 AM
Two cousins of mine grew up in the central valley of California. Down the street were a pair of brothers who were friends of these cousins who even in my youth (9 or 10) I very much distrusted. In the end one brother became a significant drug dealer in Stanislaus Co. (eventually murdered and chopped up by his then girlfriend) and the other became the lieutenant (or something) of the Sheriff's dept. in Stanislaus Co. in charge of drug enforcement.

I also knew several people, when I was forced into the reserves to avoid being drafted into the army with the possibility of being sent to Vietnam, who were cops. They were superficially decent people, I actually became quite friendly with one.

I am not sure if it is the job or nature but cops tend to treat non cops as something to be harmed. Consider the number of shots fired when some criminal (or not) is cornered. Consider how Christopher Dorner was dealt with.

Cops do indeed get away with murder.
15-05-2013, 10:39 AM
And we can come up with dozens or hundreds of incidents where cops acted selflessly or heroically. All any of this demonstrates is that they are human.

A few stories don't prove shit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Granny spinning thugs Banjo 6 160 06-04-2014 06:51 AM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  Just because I don't believe in the death penalty... LostandInsecure 16 273 20-03-2014 03:54 AM
Last Post: Free Thought
  Can death be funny? Revenant77x 23 595 16-02-2014 11:41 AM
Last Post: donotwant
  Kenyan lawyer takes Israel, Pontius Pilate to Hague over Jesus’ death Vlad 3 267 17-08-2013 02:51 PM
Last Post: Vlad
  Mushroom Death Suit Hobbitgirl 15 935 24-01-2013 04:14 PM
Last Post: Hobbitgirl
  Teen driver kills father and daughter justmetoo 25 1,985 30-04-2012 11:30 PM
Last Post: Azaraith
  About the death of my parents: The aftermath Observer 5 939 24-12-2011 12:04 AM
Last Post: LadyJane