Fatima Sun miracle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: Fatima Sun miracle
(10-01-2017 07:41 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You do know that massive objects don't "dance" and that if it actually left it's galactic path we would not be here ? Facepalm

What a wonderful god they have.
Makes the sun dance but lets million of babies die of cancer.
Sign me up.
Not

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4110

This is an important point to make with all of these alleged "miracles". Why did god reveal himself this way? Why not have someone invoke his power and clean out a hospital? I think that would be far more impressive and there would be some professional medical documentation.

Nope, this god appears as statues leaking sewer water or an eye-damaging display of a moving sun.

But would god heal all of the people in a hospital? Nope!

That's pathetic! Is this really a god doing parlor tricks that only seem to benefit the faithful?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2017, 11:30 PM
(10-01-2017 07:05 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  That's pathetic! Is this really a god doing parlor tricks that only seem to benefit the faithful?

And the benefits are dubious at best. I mean seriously, does anything scream "scam" at you more? They make these wild fantastic claims, take your money and deliver only intangible "gifts of the spirit". Oh well. Tax on gullible people I guess. Since it's fully legal to shaft people like this.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-01-2017, 02:01 AM
When I saw the thread title, I thought it was about one of the orgies at my place.

Happily I was wrong. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post