Fault.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Fault.
(02-10-2014 03:54 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(02-10-2014 03:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  As always, no skin off my nose.

Sometimes it is possible to get ultra uptight by how one interprets something.
I certainly have done so myself over many issues.....

Sometimes it is possible to an ignorant homophobe who creates threads about rep posts once a month...
I certainly haven't done so myself but still...

Look Woof, the only one that has an issue here is you. I'm more then happy to just bump your rep over and over, it doesn't bother me in the slightest and it takes no thought to do so.

You make threads about how TTA is a shithole and how we deserve each other blah blah blah and then you're back a month later to complain about me or complain about the moderators not removing my rep I gave you etc.. whatever.
You're the one who obviously thinks this is an issue here, not me. You know what you have to do to solve the issue, you refuse and so the issue remains.
The ball has been in your ballcourt this whole time so either do something about it or shut up about it. It's that simple and has always been.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2014, 04:51 PM
Quite so! No thought at all; I rest my case.
02-10-2014, 04:55 PM
*shrug*
You can rest whatever case you want, until you apologize the rep is going to remain.
Again, I'm not the one that cares enough to make threads on it once a month.
It's absolutely no skin off my ass to keep bumping that rep.

02-10-2014, 09:34 PM
(02-10-2014 03:57 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 05:10 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  "I don't care about rep at all, now excuse me while I complain about being unable to rep."

Are we sure Woof is a person and not actually an AI designed specifically for oblivious satirical hypocrisy? 'Cause I ain't convinced frankly.

A.I.R.mate.............alkie in recovery!Drinking Beverage

Oh. M. Gee. You are like...sooooo witty! I have like...whiskey in my name so I MUST be like an alcoholic, that's like ..sooo clever? So tell me Mr. Woof do people recovering from bestiality have a support group? Or does the dog just paper bag you and issue gone! Wow! So easy! This is much better then cultivating actual wit I can see why you do it!Rolleyes

I write better with a scotch in my hand then you do sober, so it's not really a mark against me. I can brew a pot of coffee and be as sober as a school boy, how do you plan to not be a ignorant homophobic fuck? Coffee is awesome but it ain't that strong. Maybe a nice lemon tea?

By the way don't forget you said your self you deserve this.Heart

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
03-10-2014, 12:15 AM
I don't understand... what all this bruhaha about rep?Huh
03-10-2014, 06:37 PM
(03-10-2014 12:15 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  I don't understand... what all this bruhaha about rep?Huh

Allow me to explain.

Woof is a homophobic cunt. I repped him accordingly. He gets up in arms every 2-3 months about my comments on his rep page and for the fact I keep bumping my rep to the top of his rep page. He claims he doesn't care about it. There has been literally dozens of threads that he has created and it's the only issue he's been able to ever talk about for the past 2 years. All he has to do is apologize for being a homophobic cunt and it all goes away but he refuses to do so because he's a homophobic cunt.

That pretty much sums up the situation.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
03-10-2014, 10:53 PM
(03-10-2014 06:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 12:15 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  I don't understand... what all this bruhaha about rep?Huh

Allow me to explain.

Woof is a homophobic cunt. I repped him accordingly. He gets up in arms every 2-3 months about my comments on his rep page and for the fact I keep bumping my rep to the top of his rep page. He claims he doesn't care about it. There has been literally dozens of threads that he has created and it's the only issue he's been able to ever talk about for the past 2 years. All he has to do is apologize for being a homophobic cunt and it all goes away but he refuses to do so because he's a homophobic cunt.

That pretty much sums up the situation.

He is a homophobe?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-10-2014, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 12:02 AM by DLJ.)
Through a different lens:

Woofsy was born a few centuries ago and subsequently has not had the benefit of growing up in a post-modern environment.
Struggling to come to terms with a changing world, he posted an OP about his (ancient but changing) perceptions regarding male / female role models based on his own conditioning / experiences.

Muffsy, being the screaming queer that she is, read this as disparaging of the notion that male / male parents can be equal to (or who knows, from a situational perspective, better than) the 'traditional' model.

He, Muffsy, then ran around (like a girl) throwing tantrums / having hissy fits / having a suk (Aussie expression) claiming all kinds of provocation and conveniently forgetting that when it comes to provocation (e.g. regarding 'race') he is in fact TTA's prima donna, agent provocateur.

Since then, Woofsy has taken the diva title by continually complaining about the neg rep that Muffsy keeps childishly updating.

And that's what has really miffed Muffs. He wants his title back.

Who is the greatest TTA diva?

Consider

You decide.

Vote now!

Angel

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
04-10-2014, 12:40 AM
(03-10-2014 11:58 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Who is the greatest TTA diva?

Consider

You decide.

Vote now!

Angel

What about Dildo and Blowjob? Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
04-10-2014, 12:59 AM
(03-10-2014 11:58 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Through a different lens:

Woofsy was born a few centuries ago and subsequently has not had the benefit of growing up in a post-modern environment.
Struggling to come to terms with a changing world, he posted an OP about his (ancient but changing) perceptions regarding male / female role models based on his own conditioning / experiences.

Muffsy, being the screaming queer that she is, read this as disparaging of the notion that male / male parents can be equal to (or who knows, from a situational perspective, better than) the 'traditional' model.

He, Muffsy, then ran around (like a girl) throwing tantrums / having hissy fits / having a suk (Aussie expression) claiming all kinds of provocation and conveniently forgetting that when it comes to provocation (e.g. regarding 'race') he is in fact TTA's prima donna, agent provocateur.

Since then, Woofsy has taken the diva title by continually complaining about the neg rep that Muffsy keeps childishly updating.

And that's what has really miffed Muffs. He wants his title back.

Who is the greatest TTA diva?

Consider

You decide.

Vote now!

Angel

a) It shouldn't matter what time period he was born in, that's not an excuse for blatant bigotry.

b) Well I worked so damn hard for that title, and now this cunt wants to come and take it away from me? I don't think so, that old fart has another thing coming if he thinks he's gonna come all up in here and take that away from me mmhmm. *black women Z finger snap*

[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post