Fault.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Fault.
(03-10-2014 12:15 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  I don't understand... what all this bruhaha about rep?Huh

Basically Woof is obsessed with rep (his rep, other peoples rep, the rep of people repping people he doesn't like, how it's gained and handed out) but he likes to do this song and dance where he claims, against all evidence, that he does not care about rep. Guy is obsessed with it though and gets so worked up, it's kinda funny.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 01:45 PM
To all involved...

LET IT GO - FFS - just let it go.

Beat_stick

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
05-10-2014, 01:34 PM
(03-10-2014 06:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 12:15 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  I don't understand... what all this bruhaha about rep?Huh

Allow me to explain.

Woof is a homophobic cunt. I repped him accordingly. He gets up in arms every 2-3 months about my comments on his rep page and for the fact I keep bumping my rep to the top of his rep page. He claims he doesn't care about it. There has been literally dozens of threads that he has created and it's the only issue he's been able to ever talk about for the past 2 years. All he has to do is apologize for being a homophobic cunt and it all goes away but he refuses to do so because he's a homophobic cunt.

That pretty much sums up the situation.

earmuffs, you're awesome. Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
05-10-2014, 02:01 PM
Earmuffs,
If you don't mind my asking, are you gay?

(03-10-2014 06:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Allow me to explain.

Woof is a homophobic cunt. I repped him accordingly. He gets up in arms every 2-3 months about my comments on his rep page and for the fact I keep bumping my rep to the top of his rep page. He claims he doesn't care about it. There has been literally dozens of threads that he has created and it's the only issue he's been able to ever talk about for the past 2 years. All he has to do is apologize for being a homophobic cunt and it all goes away but he refuses to do so because he's a homophobic cunt.

05-10-2014, 05:00 PM
(05-10-2014 02:01 PM)Domesticated Irishman Wrote:  Earmuffs,
If you don't mind my asking, are you gay?

(03-10-2014 06:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Allow me to explain.

I don't mind you asking at all.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post