18-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Faux News
Enough said!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2011, 08:45 PM
RE: Faux News
No, it's really not.
Protip: Saying "Faux News" is as childish as "Dumbocrats" "Rethuglicans" "Odumbo" and every other 4th grade BS you hear out of so-called "intelligent" and "informed" people.

When your level of debate resides at something that a kindergartner wouldn't stoop to, then the problem lies not with whom you target but your own lack of maturity, wisdom, intellect, and decorum. Grow up.

[Image: 81564_gal-1.jpg]
19-09-2011, 05:08 AM
(This isnt having a go by the way, just letting you know if you dont allready OP)

This website costs money to look after, much like anything. As this website grows so too will the cost to maintain it.

Space is an issue that raises the cost as well........maybe you can save this thread by detailing your original post a bit more, elaborating on "Faux news"

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
19-09-2011, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2011 03:25 PM by mysticjbyrd.)
(18-09-2011 08:45 PM)17thknight Wrote:  No, it's really not.
Protip: Saying "Faux News" is as childish as "Dumbocrats" "Rethuglicans" "Odumbo" and every other 4th grade BS you hear out of so-called "intelligent" and "informed" people.

When your level of debate resides at something that a kindergartner wouldn't stoop to, then the problem lies not with whom you target but your own lack of maturity, wisdom, intellect, and decorum. Grow up.

Stop watching Faux news.

Faux News is the epitome of pseudo-journalism, and falsely, hence Faux, advertises itself as a news organization.
All the wise, and intellectual people I know agree with this consensus.

(19-09-2011 05:08 AM)bemore Wrote:  (This isnt having a go by the way, just letting you know if you dont allready OP)

This website costs money to look after, much like anything. As this website grows so too will the cost to maintain it.

Space is an issue that raises the cost as well........maybe you can save this thread by detailing your original post a bit more, elaborating on "Faux news"

Well ok, Faux news is a breeding ground for "Skepticism, Pseudoscience, and Conspiracy Theories".

PS: The resources used on this forum, never mind one thread, is like a grain of sand on a beach.
19-09-2011, 05:19 PM
You're still wasting space to make asinine comments. I have no problem with a thread that's sole job is to demolish the credibility of fox news because it's practically satire but making a thread just so you could chuck out some blank statement is such a waste.

I agree that fox news is a terrible news resource and I don't believe it should even legally be allowed to be called news but if I were to start a thread dedicated to may dislike of said news station I might feel it necessary to make my first post more full and informative.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-09-2011, 11:24 PM
(19-09-2011 05:19 PM)lucradis Wrote:  You're still wasting space to make asinine comments. I have no problem with a thread that's sole job is to demolish the credibility of fox news because it's practically satire but making a thread just so you could chuck out some blank statement is such a waste.

I agree that fox news is a terrible news resource and I don't believe it should even legally be allowed to be called news but if I were to start a thread dedicated to may dislike of said news station I might feel it necessary to make my first post more full and informative.

You could make the exact same remakrs towards MSNBC. This whole thread is stupid bullcrap and it's immature in the extreme to make entire threads about this nonsense for the sole purpose of saying "faux news" as many times as possible and thinking such a moronic little 3rd-grade method of debate makes you either edgy or an acerbic wit.

You may as well have named this thread "Ad Hominem" and finished there.

[Image: 81564_gal-1.jpg]
20-09-2011, 07:36 PM
LOL, this is a humorous thread.

Who's taking up space in this forum??

Hahaha....

He has said in a couple of words more than any of the rest of you have said in several posts.

OK, I get the point though. He could elaborate... that is, if he wanted to. I kind of like a minimalist style. Kind of creative. Creative free speech. It's where my mind has to do all the imagination work... and look what it brought forth. A bunch of guys complaining about something they're not used to. That's pretty good if you ask me.

Hey mysticbyrd, nice job. but DON'T DO IT AGAIN! Wink

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
20-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Bah that's like saying a purple square is amazing art because it makes you think. All a purple square makes me think about is how easy a purple square is to paint and how I want to punch the guy making money off it. Sometimes people are just being dicks I would know I do it all the time.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
20-09-2011, 09:43 PM
(20-09-2011 09:15 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Bah

Hmmm... purple square....

Novel idea!

I think your next 3rd grade report should be, "How I Feel About People Who Paint Purple Squares".

But as for me, I am going out right now and paint me a picture of a guy punching out a guy making money painting a purple square! I could make a fortune!

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
20-09-2011, 10:42 PM
You are a prime example. Way to be.