Faux News said it's Obama's fault.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2012, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 07:15 PM by Antirepublican.)
Faux News said it's Obama's fault.
Every time you turn on Faux news they always seem to find something to blame on President Obama. Of course this mentality takes hold of the gullible twits who actually watch said channel and you find these same people blame Obama for anything and everything negative in their lives.

My friend's car was stolen yesterday, and guess whose fault it was?

Not his for leaving the keys in it.
Not wal-mart for forcing employees to park in the back of the parking lot, even during nightshift.
Not wal-mart for their lack of security in the parking lots. (Yes Wal-Mart is well aware this is a problem, yet they don't care.)

Nope, it was none of those things.... It was obviously OBAMA!!!
His reasoning was that the economy is bad and unemployment is high, thus there a lot of desperate people that needed to steal his crappy old van.

I am so sick of these brainwashed dipsticks...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Antirepublican's post
25-04-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: Faux News said it's Obama's fault.

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2012, 10:16 PM
(25-04-2012 07:13 PM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  

Whats up with the subtitles?
26-04-2012, 01:31 AM
(25-04-2012 05:22 PM)Antirepublican Wrote:  Every time you turn on Faux news they always seem to find something to blame on President Obama. Of course this mentality takes hold of the gullible twits who actually watch said channel and you find these same people blame Obama for anything and everything negative in their lives.

My friend's car was stolen yesterday, and guess whose fault it was?

Not his for leaving the keys in it.
Not wal-mart for forcing employees to park in the back of the parking lot, even during nightshift.
Not wal-mart for their lack of security in the parking lots. (Yes Wal-Mart is well aware this is a problem, yet they don't care.)

Nope, it was none of those things.... It was obviously OBAMA!!!
His reasoning was that the economy is bad and unemployment is high, thus there a lot of desperate people that needed to steal his crappy old van.

I am so sick of these brainwashed dipsticks...

Scroll back four years and it's liberals bitching and moaning that everything wrong with their lives is Bush's fault.

Some things never change.......

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
26-04-2012, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2012 11:09 AM by mysticjbyrd.)
(26-04-2012 01:31 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Scroll back four years and it's liberals bitching and moaning that everything wrong with their lives is Bush's fault.

Ahh The old equality & red herring fallacy combined, a true Faux News classic.

What you are actually saying is that,
An opposing view exists, therefore its equal in bias. Therefore, lets talk about this equally bias source instead of the subject at hand or just drop it altogether.

I have to admit that is tempting, but nahh...That only works on the gullible idiots who watch Faux News.

Bush was a moron, and to be fair he fucked up a lot of things and arguably even committed treason just before he left office. To defend Bush, even as a conservative, is a desperate maneuver.
26-04-2012, 02:05 AM
(26-04-2012 01:42 AM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  
(26-04-2012 01:31 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Scroll back four years and it's liberals bitching and moaning that everything wrong with their lives is Bush's fault.

Ahh The old equality & red herring fallacy combined, a true Faux News classic.

What you are actually saying is that,
An opposing view exists, therefore its equal as bias. Therefore, lets talk about this equally bias source instead of the subject at hand.

I have to admit that is tempting, but nahh...That only works on the gullible idiots who watch Faux News.

Bush was a moron, and to be fair he fucked up a lot of things and arguable even committed treason just before he left office. To defend Bush, even as a conservative, is a desperate maneuver.
As an Australian I find our politics bad enough;I never had any time for the two Bushes.........sort of link them to the burning bush of the O.T. for some reason No
26-04-2012, 07:24 AM
(26-04-2012 01:42 AM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  What you are actually saying is that,
An opposing view exists, therefore its equal as bias. Therefore, lets talk about this equally bias source instead of the subject at hand.

No, what I'm saying is that you have idiots on both sides of the political spectrum who play that stupid game when it's convenient and bait and snipe like that. If Romney's elected this November, I guarantee you Fox will be a lamb about every one of his policies while the likes of MSNBC will drag out every raging liberal firebrand they can find and employ the same tactics of Fox News, which the claim to 'hate' now against Mitt. It's politics. Regardless of whether you like it or not, it sells and gets votes. Some things never change....

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
26-04-2012, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2012 09:30 AM by Reality4Me.)
(26-04-2012 07:24 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  

No, what I'm saying is that you have idiots on both sides of the political spectrum who play that stupid game when it's convenient and bait and snipe like that. If Romney's elected this November, I guarantee you Fox will be a lamb about every one of his policies while the likes of MSNBC will drag out every raging liberal firebrand they can find and employ the same tactics of Fox News, which the claim to 'hate' now against Mitt. It's politics. Regardless of whether you like it or not, it sells and gets votes. Some things never change....

A common misconception about MSNBC is that all Dems can do no wrong and get a free pass while all Republicans are evil and on the wrong side of everything. Nothing could be further from the truth. Obama and any other Dem who is screwing up regularly get called out for it. You will never see any negative info about the GOP on FOX.

Many liberals are not fans of MSNBC. MSNBC has a center position on most things, they are rarely liberal or left of center. In contrast to the far right craziness on FOX, it appears to many FOX watchers and GOP faithful to be liberal bias, when in reality it is exactly where the GOP used to be before they lost all sanity.

FOX appeals to the uninformed, uneducated, hate-fueled, tell us what to think, please reinforce our deep-seated feelings, fearful of change white Christian. To FOX's credit, it has been a very effective strategy. They have a huge viewership that believes every word.

FOX is scripted GOP propaganda, if you don't see that then you're blind or simple-minded. The major networks and CNN
are almost pure fluff. MSNBC is pretty much all that is left.

Responsible, moderate, clear thinking Republicans please take back your party!!
[+] 2 users Like Reality4Me's post
26-04-2012, 11:15 AM
(26-04-2012 07:24 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  

That is not what you are saying? ROFL! It is EXACTLY what you just did...even after I pointed out exactly what they do.

You falsely mentioned an equally bias network, while completely ignoring the topic at hand, and then went on to ramble about how bias the other network was.

Read the post above about Faux News bias.

Also, stop watching fox news.
26-04-2012, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2012 11:38 AM by germanyt.)
(26-04-2012 09:24 AM)Reality4Me Wrote:  Many liberals are not fans of MSNBC. MSNBC has a center position on most things, they are rarely liberal or left of center. In contrast to the far right craziness on FOX, it appears to many FOX watchers and GOP faithful to be liberal bias, when in reality it is exactly where the GOP used to be before they lost all sanity.
Because Olberman and Matthews aren't polar opposites of Beck and Hannity. You can't be serious. MSNBC is just as slant as Fox is. If you think otherwise then you are as brainwashed by NBC as you think others are by Fox.

(26-04-2012 11:15 AM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  That is not what you are saying? ROFL! It is EXACTLY what you just did...even after I pointed out exactly what they do.

You falsely mentioned an equally bias network, while completely ignoring the topic at hand, and then went on to ramble about how bias the other network was.

Read the post above about Faux News bias.

Also, stop watching fox news.
Dont get all mad because he pointed out your bias. You vehemotely attack Fox news for doing the exact same shit MSNBC does by you say nothing about them.

You're a hack and a moron. And I think everyone would be happier if you removed yourself from this forum.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain