Faux News said it's Obama's fault.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2012, 06:35 AM
RE: Faux News said it's Obama's fault.
[/quote]

Scroll back four years and it's liberals bitching and moaning that everything wrong with their lives is Bush's fault.

Some things never change.......
[/quote]

...but to be fair it mostly was Bush's fault

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2012, 07:43 AM
(27-04-2012 11:10 PM)trinasmith Wrote:  Along with death and taxes, it is almost a certainty that conservative and liberal political figures will always disagree on an issue. Yet, this week President Obama and Romney both said they support offering the Stafford student loan rate discount. But Congress still may not pass the measure, leaving struggling college students to struggle even harder.I've read it in this article: Obama schools young on student loan hike Unsure Is Obama really to blame?So sick of this issue. Undecided
The difference of opinion is where the money will come from. Republicans want to use money allocated to Obamacare (since they know it'll be overturned anyway) and Dems want to raise taxes on a small number of wealthy people. You can't just artificially create an interest rate. The difference is a fat sum that has to come from somewhere.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
30-04-2012, 10:42 AM
(30-04-2012 07:43 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(27-04-2012 11:10 PM)trinasmith Wrote:  Along with death and taxes, it is almost a certainty that conservative and liberal political figures will always disagree on an issue. Yet, this week President Obama and Romney both said they support offering the Stafford student loan rate discount. But Congress still may not pass the measure, leaving struggling college students to struggle even harder.I've read it in this article: Obama schools young on student loan hike Unsure Is Obama really to blame?So sick of this issue. Undecided
The difference of opinion is where the money will come from. Republicans want to use money allocated to Obamacare (since they know it'll be overturned anyway) and Dems want to raise taxes on a small number of wealthy people. You can't just artificially create an interest rate. The difference is a fat sum that has to come from somewhere.
What money? Its a fucking loan....you gain money by lending it.
The banks just want to rip off the college students.

Education and health care in this country are already a massive ripoff.
If I lived in UK, I could goto an ivy league school for the price of most public universities in the US.
30-04-2012, 11:14 AM
(30-04-2012 10:42 AM)Antirepublican Wrote:  
(30-04-2012 07:43 AM)germanyt Wrote:  The difference of opinion is where the money will come from. Republicans want to use money allocated to Obamacare (since they know it'll be overturned anyway) and Dems want to raise taxes on a small number of wealthy people. You can't just artificially create an interest rate. The difference is a fat sum that has to come from somewhere.
What money? Its a fucking loan....you gain money by lending it.
The banks just want to rip off the college students.

Education and health care in this country are already a massive ripoff.
If I lived in UK, I could goto an ivy league school for the price of most public universities in the US.
The government is subsidizing the interest rate. If I borrow money at 5% and loan you the same money at 2% then there is a 3 point interest difference that has to be paid by someone. It's not wonder interest rates don't make any sense. The federal government is always fucking with it.

Please take a finance class. Please!

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain