Fav Xmas Movies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Fav Xmas Movies
I'll start..

The Nightmare Before Christmas..

you only get one.. sorry if this has been previously discussed.. I didn't search that long Smile

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Fav Xmas Movies
My former favorite was A Christmas Story.

But then this year I saw Rare Experts: A Christmas Tale. Epic.

Although at the moment I'm enjoying Harold & Kumar's 3D Christmas. Smokin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-12-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: Fav Xmas Movies
(13-12-2012 09:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  My former favorite was A Christmas Story.
As a child that movie always freaked me out. Now I appreciate it more.. but I was almost forced to watch it every year and the "you'll shoot your eyes out" and the creepy lady leg lamp always weirded me out!

13-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Lately ELF. I freaking love syrup and candy, too. And I love to snuggle.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
13-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Fav Xmas Movies
(13-12-2012 09:54 PM)k37713 Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 09:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  My former favorite was A Christmas Story.
As a child that movie always freaked me out. Now I appreciate it more.. but I was almost forced to watch it every year and the "you'll shoot your eyes out" and the creepy lady leg lamp always weirded me out!

I would love to have a leg lamp!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-12-2012, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2012 12:19 AM by k37713.)
(13-12-2012 10:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I would love to have a leg lamp!
I'm pretty sure that if I walked into someone's place and there was a leg lamp I would turn around and walk quickly right back out the door. I'm not quite sure why that thing creeped me out so much but its one of those childhood memories that is associated with a feeling and that thing pretty much still gives me the heebie jeeebies.

BTW just found that rare christmas thing on netflix.. I'm checking it out now.. Smile

14-12-2012, 10:37 AM
I don't know if there are any rules other than pick just one, but I'd imagine this game would get stale rather quickly if it was all the same thing over and over again so....

Instead of picking A Christmas Story (which is the best) I will pick the Alistair Sim A Christmas Carol. It is the only one I watch other than Muppets Christmas Carol (obviously have to watch that one) because that man just does miserly and insanely ecstatic so well.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
14-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Hate to be unoriginal, but nightmare before Christmas is still my favorite.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
14-12-2012, 12:07 PM
(13-12-2012 11:12 PM)k37713 Wrote:  BTW just found that rare christmas thing on netflix.. I'm checking it out now.. Smile
If you hated it, blame Kim for telling me about it. Big Grin

~Izel
14-12-2012, 01:31 PM
(14-12-2012 12:07 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 11:12 PM)k37713 Wrote:  BTW just found that rare christmas thing on netflix.. I'm checking it out now.. Smile

If you hated it, blame Kim for telling me about it. Big Grin

I didn't get very far into it.. I might have been under the influence and fell asleep. But the agenda behind the thread was to remember old goodies and get new ideas. I'll let you know once I actually watch it Smile

I like xmas time regardless of that whole silly Jesus tale. I'll take Santa over him anyday!! Plus, how can you hate a holiday that promotes orgys around trees?!