Favorite Atheist Pick Up Line

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2015, 01:26 PM
Favorite Atheist Pick Up Line
I dunno if anyone has posted this before but i thought it was funny. So what is your favorite atheist pick up line?

Did it hurt when you were ripped from the cold bosom of oblivion and given conscious thought?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like jennybee's post
23-04-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Favorite Atheist Pick Up Line
Good one. Mine is not strictly atheistic but it's kind off funny: Do you wears panties with stars painted on them? Because you have ass out of this world.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
23-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Don't think I've ever heard of these before. lol

Help me Google One Kinobi, you're my only hope:

“This atheist would love to be in YOUR foxhole…” -Tom K.

“Well I was planning on raping you and giving your father 50 silver pieces, you know, a traditional first date. But that’s soooo 2000 years ago. So maybe you want to just get a drink?” -Michael M.

“The Flying Spaghetti Monster has a plan for us. I feel in my heart, he’s telling me he wants you to lay hands on my noodly appendage.” -Michael M.

“Come home with me, I’ll make you scream Richard Dawkins’ name…” -Marcus L.

“In what kingdom shall we come?” -William O.

“When I’m not there when you wake up, that’s just me playing god.” -Jay S.

“Did it hurt; when you turned to logic and reasoning?” -Chris H.

“There is no god, so no going to hell if we fuck.” -Josh G.

“It’s a Saturday night, you’re obviously not that religious. So how about having a few drinks with me so we can sleep in together Sunday morning.” -Gabriel T.

“Evolution perfected itself when it made you.” -Michelle K.

“Excuse me, but you are one sexy combination of atoms!” -Ian K.

“Can I covet your ass?” -William O.

“Hey you want to go watch Religulous and bang?” -Michael H.

“You have been chosen by the Dark Lord to be defiled on the ceremonial altar. It’s quite an honor.” -Hell Incorporated

“Did it hurt when you fell from non existent heaven? Because you look like an angel. Not the religious kind, but the kind I can get drunk enough to sleep with me….” -Pete L.

“Hey there, darlin’. Let’s combine our starstuff.” -Sheryl S.

“I’m an atheist… until I orgasm.” -Rodger C.

“Would you like to feel my noodly appendages?” -Nick P.

“Don’t worry. It’s okay… Nobody’s watching.” -??? ???

“Think of me as the Anti-Jesus. You won’t be able to walk after I’ve finished with you.” -Nick P.

“Do you like Revelations? I’m not wearing any underwear.” -Nick P.

“Is that a copy of “Origin of Species” in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?” -Rick R.

“Wanna come back to my place and try to evolve the species?” -Joe C.

“Skeptical about my abilities in bed? Don’t worry. I can provide tons of proof.” -Aiden B.

Thank you google.
[+] 10 users Like Dusky's post
23-04-2015, 02:28 PM
(23-04-2015 02:07 PM)Dusky Wrote:  Don't think I've ever heard of these before. lol

“Well I was planning on raping you and giving your father 50 silver pieces, you know, a traditional first date. But that’s soooo 2000 years ago. So maybe you want to just get a drink?” -Michael M.

“The Flying Spaghetti Monster has a plan for us. I feel in my heart, he’s telling me he wants you to lay hands on my noodly appendage.” -Michael M.

“It’s a Saturday night, you’re obviously not that religious. So how about having a few drinks with me so we can sleep in together Sunday morning.” -Gabriel T.

“You have been chosen by the Dark Lord to be defiled on the ceremonial altar. It’s quite an honor.” -Hell Incorporated

“Did it hurt when you fell from non existent heaven? Because you look like an angel. Not the religious kind, but the kind I can get drunk enough to sleep with me….” -Pete L.

“Think of me as the Anti-Jesus. You won’t be able to walk after I’ve finished with you.” -Nick P.

“Is that a copy of “Origin of Species” in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?” -Rick R.

“Skeptical about my abilities in bed? Don’t worry. I can provide tons of proof.” -Aiden B.

Thank you google.

“Come home with me, I’ll make you scream Richard Dawkins’ name…” -Marcus L. ha ha Love that one.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
23-04-2015, 02:41 PM
(23-04-2015 02:07 PM)Dusky Wrote:  Don't think I've ever heard of these before. lol

Thank you google.

"This atheist would love to be in your foxhole" would definitely earn a smile and peak my interest. The "in which kingdom shall we come" line is pretty smooth.

I might have to use the Revelations one sometime Angel

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
03-12-2017, 12:17 PM
Bump...I'm resurrecting this thread like Jesus. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
03-12-2017, 12:19 PM
(03-12-2017 12:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Bump...I'm resurrecting this thread like Jesus. Wink

You make something else ressurrect like Jesus Wink

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
03-12-2017, 12:20 PM
(03-12-2017 12:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(03-12-2017 12:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Bump...I'm resurrecting this thread like Jesus. Wink

You make something else ressurrect like Jesus Wink

Oh my Wink Blush

03-12-2017, 12:23 PM
Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces

03-12-2017, 12:24 PM
Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.