AW: Favorite Atheist YouTube Channel?
TheThinkingAtheist. Drinking Beverage

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
09-01-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Favorite Atheist YouTube Channel?
Well, since a lot of my science-oriented atheist channels are not very active anymore, I would have to say my favorite is Steve Shives (a.k.a. stevelikestocurse). He has updates just about everyday. A very close second is Potholer54. I actually like the content of latter's videos better, but he only uploads a video every few months or so.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2013, 09:48 AM
(09-01-2013 09:10 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Well, since a lot of my science-oriented atheist channels are not very active anymore, I would have to say my favorite is Steve Shives (a.k.a. stevelikestocurse). He has updates just about everyday. A very close second is Potholer54. I actually like the content of latter's videos better, but he only uploads a video every few months or so.
He changed his youtube channel name to Steve Shives. Though you'll still find it.

What's your favorite series? I'm stuck in between 5 Stupid Things and Riffing on Mail Call. Perfect way to start the day IMO. With coffee... mmmm... coffee...

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
09-01-2013, 10:26 AM
What fun question!
Uh.. I'll have to go with Evid3nc3.
With Aronra, pothole54, Darkmatter2525 and TheThinkingAtheist all in one jumbled mass close behind.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
09-01-2013, 11:56 AM
(09-01-2013 09:48 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  He changed his youtube channel name to Steve Shives. Though you'll still find it.

What's your favorite series? I'm stuck in between 5 Stupid Things and Riffing on Mail Call. Perfect way to start the day IMO. With coffee... mmmm... coffee...

I know, I included it just in case anyone had only heard of his old name.

I'd say I'm stuck between those two as well. He is really good at "twisting the knife" if you now what I mean. Being intelligent really does make someone a better smartass.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Those are all excellent channels. It is a shame so many have lives outside of youtube or put so much into making videos that they do not update so often. Thankfully there are quite a few and many have extensive 'catalogs' of old videos.
I would like to add Wildwoodclaire1 who is a retired(?) geologist who has a series called Geoddsey where she explores creationism misconceptions and other geological details the religious scientists often get wrong. She also has a weekly Coffee With Claire on sundays which are highly entertaining and she chooses a dim bulb of the week.

There is also livelife8072, TheTruePooka, coughlan000/coughlan616, c0ct0cusPrime, theskepticalheretic and abadon5 to name a few.
09-01-2013, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 07:08 PM by Logisch.)
Evid3nc3 (very awesome videos)
Philhellenes (Rational and logical, good thoughts and thought provoking)
Fibbs1701 (Really love the positive messages he puts across)
Darkmatter2525 (Very comical with serious messages)
Thunderf00t (A little of everything)
Venaloid (although he seems to mirror a lot of things others are saying on youtube, still pretty good)
Religious Antagonist (He tends to really really push controversial stuff, sometimes entertaining, sometimes overboard, but still, interesting)
09-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Thunderf00t, TheThinkingAtheist, and Darkmatter2525

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
09-01-2013, 10:16 PM
WildwoodClaire1 - definitely one of the best people on the internet.
A few who I don't see mentioned yet:
TheraminTrees
TaylorX04
DonExodous2
DarkAntics
C0nc0rdance
Proudtobeatheist1

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.