Favorite Beers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2015, 06:17 PM
Favorite Beers
Typically ill drink the big brand domestics like Bud Light, Miller Lite, and lately even Keystone Light, but I always like to try new booze that come along.

List a few of your favorite brews that are worth trying.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Favorite Beers
I've recently become a fan of the seasonal brews from Shock Top. If its available in your area, I highly recommend the "Honeycrisp Apple Wheat". It's a mix of an ale and a hard cider.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Shock Top is a Coors product, yes? I've had it once last October. Just the basic Shock Top I believe. It was great with an orange wedge.
13-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Off the top of my head I'm not remembering who it's distributed by. I shy away from the original, because it needs added flavor to please my unsophisticated palette.

Yuengling Black & Tan is another favorite of mine, along with Killian's Irish Red.
13-08-2015, 06:53 PM
(13-08-2015 06:17 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  ... Bud Light, Miller Lite, and lately even Keystone Light...

Sweet Noodly Appendage, brother, but you need some help.

... this is my signature!
[+] 8 users Like cjlr's post
13-08-2015, 06:58 PM
(13-08-2015 06:53 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 06:17 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  ... Bud Light, Miller Lite, and lately even Keystone Light...

Sweet Noodly Appendage, brother, but you need some help.

If I'm looking to get tore up I'm not going with anything other than cheap domestic. It taste just fine to me. Not much to do here in southern Oklahoman but get toe up, play some darts or pool, start a bonfire, and chase two legged deer.
13-08-2015, 07:06 PM
(13-08-2015 06:58 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 06:53 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Sweet Noodly Appendage, brother, but you need some help.

If I'm looking to get tore up I'm not going with anything other than cheap domestic. It taste just fine to me. Not much to do here in southern Oklahoman but get toe up, play some darts or pool, start a bonfire, and chase two legged deer.

Yabut, "I want to get drunk" and "I want to enjoy this beer" aren't quite overlapping sets, are they?
Tongue

Back in the prime of my undergrad days, we had the mL ethanol per $CDN worked out pretty precisely, mind...

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
13-08-2015, 07:40 PM
If I'm just enjoying some beer ill drink dos equis amber or Shiner Bock.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
13-08-2015, 07:58 PM
My stepson enjoys Blue Moon and insists the orange slice makes a difference.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
13-08-2015, 08:13 PM
I recently tried 'hard root beer' ...can't remember the label, but it was yummy. I'm not much of a beer drinker, honestly, but this tasted like root beer with a kick. Smile

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post