Favorite Beers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: Favorite Beers
I enjoy beer. Funny, as an Aussie I have gone completely off Aussie beer. Too sweet for me. Especially Tooheys!

I prefer Japanese and European beers. Becks and Guiness of course. But there are some great beers coming out of the Czech Republic, Ireland, Holland etc.

Sadly I am no longer allowed to drink beer.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2015, 04:18 AM
(14-08-2015 03:29 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I enjoy beer. Funny, as an Aussie I have gone completely off Aussie beer. Too sweet for me. Especially Tooheys!

I prefer Japanese and European beers. Becks and Guiness of course. But there are some great beers coming out of the Czech Republic, Ireland, Holland etc.

Sadly I am no longer allowed to drink beer.

Me either. Weeping

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
14-08-2015, 04:57 AM
Does Victoria Bitter count as beer? I think it has an optional price to performance ratio for casual drinking. If I'm drinking to enjoy the beer though it'll be something like a Hook Norton stout.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
14-08-2015, 04:58 AM
Lot of good smallish breweries in our area. We tend to drink Sam Adams (even the light beer tastes like actual beer), Newcastle, or Harpoon, but also we love to experiment, especially in fall when all of the spiced beers come out. I like porters best, and my husband is a big Belgian ale fan. He travels a fair amount for work and often brings back a bottle or two.
14-08-2015, 05:36 AM
My two favorites are Leffe Brown and Chimay Red.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
14-08-2015, 05:59 AM
If I'm just buying it at the store, I tend to either get Michelob Amber Bock or Budweiser Black Crown.

If I'm going out, I tend to get stuff from Michigan breweries:
  • New Holland White Hatter
  • New Holland Monkey King
  • New Holland Full Circle
  • Founders Centennial IPA
  • Bells Oberon
  • Bells Amber Ale
  • Bells Two Hearted Ale

I am apparently not afraid of hops.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
14-08-2015, 06:09 AM
(14-08-2015 04:57 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Does Victoria Bitter count as beer?

No! We only sell that crap overseas. Some Victorians drink it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-08-2015, 07:13 AM
My favorite beer is vodka.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
14-08-2015, 08:07 AM
Domestic - Anchor Steam

Import - St.. Pauli Girl

Microbrew - Bells Kalamazoo Stout

Falling down drunk, with 4 bucks left in pocket - A six pack of Red White and Blue.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
14-08-2015, 08:53 AM
(13-08-2015 08:13 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I recently tried 'hard root beer' ...can't remember the label, but it was yummy. I'm not much of a beer drinker, honestly, but this tasted like root beer with a kick. Smile

I have a 6 pack of "not your father's rootbeer" at home waiting for this weekend.

That shit is dangerously good. Too sweet to get really drunk on, though. The hangover would end me.

My current favorite beer is Left Hand Brewing's Milk Stout. I was introduced to it relatively recently by a fellow dark beer lover who was shocked I'd never had it. I've only had a few Guinness since discovering Milk Stout. Where have you been all my life?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister