Favorite Cartoons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2010, 05:41 PM

Wink Favorite Cartoons
Ssshhh, we should all have these; if you don't, what WERE your favorite cartoons? Mine are as followed:

Invader Zim, Venture Brothers, Metalocalypse, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Spongebob Squarepants (shut up Tongue), Robot Chicken, South Park, and Futurama.
Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2010, 05:35 AM

RE: Favorite Cartoons
(26-09-2010 05:41 PM)AtheistEnthusiast Wrote:  Ssshhh, we should all have these; if you don't, what WERE your favorite cartoons? Mine are as followed:

Invader Zim, Venture Brothers, Metalocalypse, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Spongebob Squarepants (shut up Tongue), Robot Chicken, South Park, and Futurama.

Invader Zim
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Steel Angel Kurumi
Tale Spin
Darkwing Duck
and the old Warner Bros. WWII cartoons before everything got politically correct.

Oh. And Ghost in the Shell.
27-09-2010, 07:44 AM
Old Soviet propaganda cartoons are amusing, and probably other old propaganda films too, but the Soviet ones are the only ones I've seen.

South Park, especially the older ones when the stories were simple and Cartman had his cool voice.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Classic Warner Bros.
SCooby Doo
Josie and the Pussycats
Johnny Quest
Speed Racer
Kimba the White Lion (a very early anime cartoon)
27-09-2010, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2010 10:07 PM by ebilekittae.)
Power Puff Girls all the way! It was my favourite cartoon when I was a kid! xD
I also loved Dexter's Lab, Spongebob, Dragon Ball Z, Invader Zim, Darkwing Duck, and the Animaniacs. Tongue

Nowadays I watch Family Guy and South Park and the Brad Neely Creased Comic cartoons and a bit of School Rumble.

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-09-2010, 04:48 AM
Case Closed
Dragon Ball
Yu Yu Hakusho
Dragon Ball Z
Death Note
Fullmetal Alchemist
Speed Racer
Astro Boy
Voltron
Gigantor
Cyborg 009
Mobile Suit Gundam
G Gundam
Invader Zim
Rocko's Modern Life
Ren and Stimpy
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law
Sealab 2021
The Venture Bros.
Metalocalypse

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
01-10-2010, 03:39 PM
The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show! Invader Zim, South Park, Darkwing Duck, The Flinstones, Animaniacs, Rugrats, Recess, Duck Tales, Scooby-Doo, Tales from the Cryptkeeper... Do anime count? 'Cause I also like Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, and Trigun.

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker." - Dr. Van Helsing, Dracula
02-10-2010, 02:56 AM

Well, according to me there is lot of cartoons that seems to be that much best but I like the "The Bookworm" cartoons that much. I also want to say that everyone’s shock, including the raven’s, characters from various horror books come to life.
02-10-2010, 04:23 PM

looney toons, animaniacs, ed edd n eddy, dexters lab, power puff girls (don't judge me), neon genessis evagalion, lucky star. (sorry for the spelling mistakes)
07-10-2010, 01:43 PM

South Park, hands down! ^_^ Kyle Broflovski is indeed an adorable little jew who gets as annoyed at people as I do, sometimes.
Then probably Futurama because aliens are cool and its more exciting and they had more movioes the The Simpsons.

Also, i love the televised cartoon rendition of the Ricky Gervais Radio Show! It's very funny and i love the random cute sketches inbetween the voices.