Favorite Christmas Songs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2014, 10:27 AM
RE: Favorite Christmas Songs

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2014, 03:55 PM
So, some of you know I'm an amateur musician with a churchy background. Norovirus is rampant here, and early this AM the phone rings. "Can you play today ... we'd be very grateful, our organist is very ill, in the hospital". A professional brass group, string quartet, (from the SD symphony) with a nationally known Episcopalian choir, in a huge church, asking the likes of *me* to help them. How could I say "no ?". So I did. And it was a blast. We made some amazing music. Nothing was screwed up. No rehearsal. It just "worked". Sorry you heathens, but I'm proud of that. I'm afraid I'm going to atheist hell. Tongue (again). Weeping Some cute choir members too.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-12-2014, 04:02 PM
(25-12-2014 03:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sorry you heathens, but I'm proud of that. I'm afraid I'm going to atheist hell. Tongue (again). Weeping

Read two chapters of The God Delusion and respond to one Baba Bozo or Gordon post and thy penance is done. R'amen.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post