Favorite Comics

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
31-03-2010, 04:02 AM

RE: Favorite Comics
Thanks to PZ Meyers, Superman is OFFICIALLY my all time favorite superhero:

[Image: superatheist.jpeg]

I always knew he was an Atheist. Smile

I am suspicious of Batman as well...has anyone seen any comic panels that have suggested Batman is non-religious? Based on his back story, I would say he is an Atheist.
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2010, 06:17 AM
(31-03-2010 04:02 AM)supermanlives1973 Wrote:  Thanks to PZ Meyers, Superman is OFFICIALLY my all time favorite superhero:

[Image: superatheist.jpeg]

I always knew he was an Atheist. Smile

Dunno if he's an atheist, exactly, but that's a well-written piece of dialogue.

Quote:I am suspicious of Batman as well...has anyone seen any comic panels that have suggested Batman is non-religious? Based on his back story, I would say he is an Atheist.

Him? Definitely. Can you imagine Batman being anything else? He'd probably beat up the priest.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2010, 05:06 AM

There are lots of good ones, but XKCD and love and rockets are the only two that really stuck with me. I have read it regularly for years.
07-05-2010, 08:40 PM

XKCD is easily one of the better comics that I have read, and continue to read. I do love how simple, and yet complex, it is.
12-05-2010, 12:35 AM

Mine are:
Watchmen
Marvel Zombies
Dark Horse Presents
Eightball
The Incredible Hulk
26-05-2010, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2012 07:28 PM by brendanIsBrendan.)
xkcd! and th
30-06-2010, 01:17 AM

Superman is all time favorite superhero in my list. Other is Bucky O`Hare, Dark Horse Presents, Watchmen and XKCD. XKCD is really such a interesting comics to read, I read this more than 10 times.
30-06-2010, 04:16 AM
theres only one comic i like and thats fingerpori. its humor depends on language so the jokes cant be translated into a germanic language, but there are some with no compicated text or no text at all.
religious people have been pretty pissed about the fingerporis wich somehow ''make fun of their religion''. this one is the only fingerpori ever to be censored because people were so offended by it:
[Image: Fingerpori_4.5.2010.jpg]
there's a nazi soldier in a shop and the shop has a product called ''free jews soap'', just like all shops have free chickens eggs.
[Image: 1135234947235.gif]
here the pope wants a traditional greec statue of himself
[Image: 1135236217315.gif]
[Image: 1135231648064.gif]

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
07-12-2011, 12:47 AM
The Authority
Box Office Poison
We3
Palestine, Identity Crisis

Read Sikh Children story Comic Books and know about your favorite characters.
07-12-2011, 12:48 AM
(30-06-2010 01:17 AM)stelamethew Wrote:  Superman is all time favorite superhero in my list. Other is Bucky O`Hare, Dark Horse Presents, Watchmen and XKCD. XKCD is really such a interesting comics to read, I read this more than 10 times.

Superman is awesome comic of all time. I like it too.

Read Sikh Children story Comic Books and know about your favorite characters.