Favorite Comics

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-01-2012, 05:00 AM
RE: Favorite Comics
It is all in the artistic black and white technique. One the Art Covers are in color, as well as anime series and these new anime movies that are coming out soon.

So the Dark Horse edition is right to left as well? Well, I actually like that, gives you more "original feel". I love originals.

I'm so glad that I managed to get somebody new hooked on Berserk... Yeeey... Smile MY religion is growing!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
12-01-2012, 05:04 AM
(12-01-2012 05:00 AM)Filox Wrote:  It is all in the artistic black and white technique. One the Art Covers are in color, as well as anime series and these new anime movies that are coming out soon.

So the Dark Horse edition is right to left as well? Well, I actually like that, gives you more "original feel". I love originals.

I'm so glad that I managed to get somebody new hooked on Berserk... Yeeey... Smile MY religion is growing!

Lol...I'm not sure how hooked I am, yet...but I'm well on my way. That dude has a pretty badass sword!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-01-2012, 09:23 PM
(23-12-2011 03:17 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 01:19 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Batman the Killing Joke

Tied in my mind with A Death in the Family as best ever Batman/Joker stories. Getting goosebumps right now thinking about them both!

I've never read that one! Is it the one where Jason dies? I've seen the movie.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
14-01-2012, 09:51 PM
(14-01-2012 09:23 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(23-12-2011 03:17 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 01:19 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Batman the Killing Joke

Tied in my mind with A Death in the Family as best ever Batman/Joker stories. Getting goosebumps right now thinking about them both!

I've never read that one! Is it the one where Jason dies? I've seen the movie.

Yes, that's the one. I never got into the Jason version of Robin, but it's a pretty powerful story and actually made me go back and appreciate him a bit more.

[Image: 92737-83629-a-death-in-the-famil_large.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-03-2012, 05:18 AM
So, may I revive this thread with a question about the BERSERK? Anyone started to read it? No?

Erxomai, did you at least liked it?

I'm asking, because the new Berserk anime movies are about to start coming out, so...

-Hunter S. Thompson
27-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Hey Filox,
I did enjoy the first volume of Berserk. I think it contained 3 or four stories.
I thought they were pretty entertaining stories and Guts is a pretty cool character even if he has a dumb name. Smile

I think an anime version would be really cool. Let us know when it comes out!

~Izel
28-03-2012, 02:27 AM
As you know, there is the "old" Berserk anime, 25 episodes (half hour per episode), but now the new movies (anime, 1.5-2.0 hours) are comming out, so the first movie will cover those 25 episoded. It will not be that detailed, but for the first time they will be making the rest of the story on TV. These first 25 episodes were only one small part, the part about Guts joining a mercenary group. The real story is the part after that, so this is going to be great. And they will also include some characters and details that were deliberately taken out from those 25 episodes. I will inform you as soon as it comes out.

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
09-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Mumble Man.

Or Marvel Man, before he had to change to Miracle Man.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-04-2012, 02:18 PM
(09-04-2012 10:54 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Mumble Man.

The change to Miracle Man was about as lame as anything in comicbook lore. Except maybe Spider-ham!
[Image: 77770-74389-spider-ham_large.jpg]

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-04-2012, 01:47 AM
(10-04-2012 02:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-04-2012 10:54 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Mumble Man.

The change to Miracle Man was about as lame as anything in comicbook lore. Except maybe Spider-ham!
[Image: 77770-74389-spider-ham_large.jpg]
Maybe, I kinda throw most of Marvel in that category myself. Im a real DC snob, when it comes to DC over marvel. When it gets down to it Im a real Vertigo snob Smile.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user