Favorite Dessert?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2017, 08:42 AM
Favorite Dessert?
Mine is an apple crisp with vanilla (vegan) ice cream.

[Image: c4a7e892897eeebc3351562e5c84c55b.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
18-09-2017, 11:15 AM
RE: Favorite Dessert?
(18-09-2017 08:42 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Mine is an apple crisp with vanilla (vegan) ice cream.

[Image: c4a7e892897eeebc3351562e5c84c55b.jpg]

That looks yummy. I can't really pick a favorite, but it would definitely involve ice cream -- either ice cream all by itself or something else with ice cream on it. Any kind of pie or "crisp" or "cobbler" would work. My favorite pie is rhubarb, so maybe fresh hot rhubarb pie with ice cream.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
18-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Dessert? All I usually want is a nice piece of fruit. Angel

...a strawberry slice on top of whipped cream on top of hot fudge on top of vanilla ice cream on top of a salted caramel skillet cookie.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
18-09-2017, 11:40 AM
"Hot Love" = hot strawberries with vanilla ice cream. I am growing strawberries on my balcony for this. Sure, i could stop eating this if i wanted...any day....just not today. I dont have any problem with this, at all. Blush

[Image: 1735.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
18-09-2017, 12:46 PM
I especially like hot fudge milkshakes, but can't drink them anymore because of health issues.
Sadcryface
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
18-09-2017, 12:57 PM
Favorite Dessert?
Ice cream and condensed milk. Or halva.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
18-09-2017, 01:01 PM
The Namib.

[Image: 01-camel-thorn-tree-dune.jpg]

Oh, sorry... (is a really photograph, btw)

Szuchow, is the one you have there made of sesame or sunflower tahini? Bought some (Turkish) halva I found here, in Brazil, for some friends of mine, but they only had the sesame one and in Bulgaria (being one of the major producers of sunflower), the sunflower one is way more popular (and I like it much more)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
18-09-2017, 01:05 PM
(18-09-2017 01:01 PM)Vera Wrote:  The Namib.

Szuchow, is the one you have there made of sesame or sunflower tahini? Bought some (Turkish) halva I found here, in Brazil, for some friends of mine, but they only had the sesame one and in Bulgaria (being one of the major producers of sunflower), the sunflower one is way more popular (and I like it much more)

Of sesame I think but I never really looked at ingredients list. All that I can say is that I preffer Turkish one to Greek one.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
18-09-2017, 01:06 PM
(18-09-2017 01:05 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(18-09-2017 01:01 PM)Vera Wrote:  The Namib.

Of sesame I think but I never really looked at ingredients list. All that I can say is that I preffer Turkish one to Greek one.

I always wanted to try Halva. Looks really good.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
18-09-2017, 01:11 PM
(18-09-2017 01:06 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-09-2017 01:05 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Of sesame I think but I never really looked at ingredients list. All that I can say is that I preffer Turkish one to Greek one.

I always wanted to try Halva. Looks really good.
It taste good but ammount of calories in it is collosal.

Mikhail Bakunin.