Favorite Dessert?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2017, 01:12 PM
RE: Favorite Dessert?
(18-09-2017 11:15 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(18-09-2017 08:42 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Mine is an apple crisp with vanilla (vegan) ice cream.

[Image: c4a7e892897eeebc3351562e5c84c55b.jpg]

That looks yummy. I can't really pick a favorite, but it would definitely involve ice cream -- either ice cream all by itself or something else with ice cream on it. Any kind of pie or "crisp" or "cobbler" would work. My favorite pie is rhubarb, so maybe fresh hot rhubarb pie with ice cream.

I want some apple crisp now Big Grin You can't beat hot sweetened fruit and ice cream Tongue
I also make a "healthy" version (sometimes) where I just bake a pear in apple juice and cinnamon. Then I put a sugar free ice cream on top and maybe some healthy granola or pecans or walnuts That's the healthy version of a pear/apple crisp. But I prefer the real thing, of course Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2017, 01:14 PM
It's really good (and if you really wanna pig out, you can have it with some bread). But I strongly prefer the sunflower one (even if I really like sesame seeds on pastry and stuff. Also, poppyseed. Tried the tastiest poppyseed cake in Bulgaria before I left. Was awesome. And not *just* because I got high on the poppyseeds Wink) I'm kidding, opium is made from a very specific type of poppy, not the one whose seeds you use for cakes, I think. Unfortunately Rolleyes )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
18-09-2017, 02:10 PM
I favor one of these instead of dessert.

[Image: Screen-shot-2015-06-02-at-7.19.51-PM.png]
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
18-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Hot chocolate fudge cake with single cream Drooling

Get your own bleeding hymn book
[+] 1 user Likes Thedemonbarber's post
18-09-2017, 06:19 PM
I have sworn off desserts until I've lost 80 more pounds. Sadcryface
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
18-09-2017, 06:39 PM
(18-09-2017 06:19 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  I have sworn off desserts until I've lost 80 more pounds. Sadcryface

Aw *hugs* You can make my "healthy" baked pear. It tastes like a sweet.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-09-2017, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2017 06:53 PM by Vera.)
(18-09-2017 06:19 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  I have sworn off desserts until I've lost 80 more pounds. Sadcryface
Can't you have dessert *instead* of a meal? Is what I do on the rare occasions I feel like something sweet (more like I physically don't have room for both, not because I'm dieting - that would be like arranging chairs on the Titanic, in light of everything else what's wrong with the way I look Rolleyes )

You can make great brownies with zucchini instead of flour (well, you do need some flour, but way less. And even my dad couldn't tell the difference when I made them once, when we had loads and loads of zucchini around the house)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
18-09-2017, 06:54 PM
Pecan pie.

(By the way Jennybee I switched to vegetarian. DON'T BE MAD.)

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
18-09-2017, 06:57 PM
(18-09-2017 06:54 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Pecan pie.

(By the way Jennybee I switched to vegetarian. DON'T BE MAD.)

[Image: GleamingSmoggyClingfish.gif]

Tongue I'll alert the vegan police Wink

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
18-09-2017, 06:59 PM
Tiramisu.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post