Favorite Disney Movie

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
05-05-2010, 04:39 PM

RE: Favorite Disney Movie
My favorite Disney movies are Mulan and The Lion King.

My favorite Disney soundtracks, however, are Pocahontas, The Lion King, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2010, 07:19 PM

I'd have to say I enjoy a lot of the new Disney movies, and a lot of the classics as well. But as far as just 1, being my all time favorite? I can't decide, it changes all the time with new ones coming and going.

But my "current" favorite is Kung Fu Panda. Big Grin

Cheers,
-Sparky

Correction, Kung Fu Panda was done by Dreamworks (my bad). But it's still an awesome movie!
05-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Hm. I meant to limit it to the old cartoon ones, but hey, who am I to spoil everyone's fun with the new ones? When it comes to the new computer-animated Disney movies, my favorite is Ratatouille.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2010, 12:35 AM
Has anyone ever seen anything by Miyazaki (Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Ponyo, Nausicaa etc.) ? His animations were distributed and dubbed by Disney (I still like the original Japanese ones better). He's widely regarded as one of the greatest filmmakers of all times.

All learning is quite useless if you haven't learned to question what you learn.
06-05-2010, 07:15 AM
THE LION KING! pumba and timon rule!!!!
06-05-2010, 08:47 AM
(06-05-2010 12:35 AM)Juppers Wrote:  Has anyone ever seen anything by Miyazaki (Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Ponyo, Nausicaa etc.) ? His animations were distributed and dubbed by Disney (I still like the original Japanese ones better). He's widely regarded as one of the greatest filmmakers of all times.

Yeah, I've seen several of his films. Princess Mononoke was amazing. I also liked Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. On the other hand, I couldn't stand Castle In the Sky or Howl's Moving Castle, so he's not perfect. Then again, who is?

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
06-10-2010, 04:08 PM

Although they are technically Pixar films, I think the Toy Story movies are one of the greatest trilogies ever (Please don't make more)
06-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Fantasia. The first one.
Find all posts by this user
10-10-2010, 10:22 AM
The Emperor's New Groove is my absolute favourite Disney movie. Tongue Hands-down.

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
30-11-2010, 03:07 AM

Hercules is my favorite movie as it relates to the Lion King. Walt had always been my idol, and he always will be, but if they don’t start making good movies again.