Wood Elf
Dark Elf
Orc
Imperial
Nord
Breton
Redguard
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Favorite Elder Scrolls Race

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Favorite Elder Scrolls Race
(02-08-2014 08:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Be careful obviously if you kill certain characters you can make some quests non-completable.

As long as there is a popup that boils down to "you fucked up and now the world is doomed because of your actions, reload a save to save it" like in morrowind, I'll be happy.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 01:40 PM
(02-08-2014 09:26 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(02-08-2014 08:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Be careful obviously if you kill certain characters you can make some quests non-completable.

As long as there is a popup that boils down to "you fucked up and now the world is doomed because of your actions, reload a save to save it" like in morrowind, I'll be happy.

I wouldn't recommend it. As immersion killing as essential characters are, you are much better keeping the flags checked. The problem is the somewhat randomness of the AI and follower missions. It is much easier to accidentally have essential characters killed of then it was in morrowind.

Ah morrowind <3
03-08-2014, 01:46 PM
Germans

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
03-08-2014, 03:49 PM
depends on the character build, although i always use a female character as I like looking at them rather than a dude the whole game Blush

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
03-08-2014, 03:53 PM
(03-08-2014 01:46 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Germans

So Nords?Tongue

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
03-08-2014, 06:17 PM
(02-08-2014 07:45 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(02-08-2014 07:16 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Who wants to play as angry europeans with beards?

Suck my ass.

Later.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
04-08-2014, 03:33 AM
(03-08-2014 06:17 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(02-08-2014 07:45 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Suck my ass.

Later.

I wanna watchhh....

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
04-08-2014, 05:14 AM
There use to be a sports quiz program on the BBC.

They had this weird chav guy invited who was from somewhere in the North of England.

The pundit asked him one of thw quiz questions:

"Name a dangerous race, beginning with the letter A"

And he replied:

"Ahhhhmmm. The Arabs!"

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post