Favorite Hamata k Quotes

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-01-2012, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2012 06:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
Favorite Hamata k Quotes
I held off on starting this thread for as long as I could, but this one sealed it for me.

I'll turn him into a living flesh sculpture.[Image: rofl-pig.gif]

I'm supposed to mock them more than usual? YES SIR! I understand my orders!

Jail? no not severe enough. Death penalty? Not severe enough. This worm should be tortured with the most horrible things and techniques known to man.

Screw questions, I would destroy that psychotic bastard.

Vacation? Everyday is a vacation for me. Going there would be like a "business trip". I'd have to work and work until all the senders of death threats were dead themselves. That's a lot of stabbing to do.

Nobody wants my blood. Mainly because it's useless to just about everybody. Also. If anyone does want my blood, they'll have to take it themselves.

Good news everybody! I've decided that this world interests me after all so it won't be ending anytime soon... or at least until I become bored with it.

Okay, I gotta stop now. Got the hiccups.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-01-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: Favorite Hamata k Quotes
This rant in Egors proof of god
and
Quote:I actually think I have a cult devoted to me....somewhere's....
in his bio.
[+] 5 users Like FSM_scot's post
22-01-2012, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2012 12:37 AM by GirlyMan.)
(21-01-2012 10:10 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  This rant in Egors proof of god

I missed that post. So dude not only can kick my ass, he can explain why my ass needs kicking while he kicks it. ... Nice.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-01-2012, 02:44 AM
I like this thread. Hk needs to be immortalized even more than he thinks he already is. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
24-01-2012, 04:40 PM
And here I thought my minions were at the pinnacle of kissing my ass. Dam. So. What is it that you guys want or are you just worshiping me to gain my favor?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
25-01-2012, 10:32 AM
"Wait. You do meth? Even better. You do meth and are able to function (somewhat) normally!? Impressive."

"Nobody wants my blood. Mainly because it's useless to just about everybody. Also. If anyone does want my blood, they'll have to take it themselves."

"If people are going to brainwash their children they could at least have the decency to do it correctly. This half-assed attempt is embarrassing."

"Nobody's perfect...well except for me. That's it! You should all elect me to office."

"By the nine! What atrocities to grammar have been committed here?"

"Ah praying. The best way to think you're contributing while doing nothing at all."

"Chuck Norris PAH! I can take him with both arms tied behind my back, blindfolded, and both legs tied together while having terminal cancer. He's a pussy."

"Morality is an peculiar thing. Everybody knows what it is and yet nobody knows how to define it exactly."

"Needs more swords....."

"I don't pay attention to American politics because well.....it's American politics. I can only tolerate the loss of so many brain cells."

"He smokes fun drug called Hamata K."

"Thomas the Tank Engine?....................................... FUCK YEAH!"

"I tend to look for intelligent people to "hang around" with as they don't kill as many brain cells."

Yes. I'm a Hamata K fan. Got a problem?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like legendoflink's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else... EvolutionKills 217 4,812 Yesterday 07:15 PM
Last Post: IndianAtheist
  Favorite videos for a laugh at religion rampant.a.i. 7 168 23-07-2014 04:34 AM
Last Post: DemonicLemon
  Post your favorite website! Alex_Leonardo 25 499 21-02-2014 03:14 PM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  Favorite House of Cantor Quotes Erxomai 101 9,073 06-01-2014 09:16 AM
Last Post: DLJ
  Favorite Shakespeare Quote The_Thinking_Theist 17 689 25-10-2013 08:52 AM
Last Post: DLJ
  Favorite posts thread TSG 4 252 17-09-2013 07:39 AM
Last Post: PharaohKatt
  Favorite Cat/Dog Breed? BrokenQuill92 50 2,198 16-09-2013 04:07 PM
Last Post: Chas