Favorite Historical Character

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Favorite Historical Character
Sulla.

Your turn. Thumbsup

(Got to thinking how the unholy trinity makes this place kinda suck, so I'm trying...

I figure, as "atheists," we beat that horse to death. Time for a new horse? Who are we, really?)

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: Favorite Historical Character
Bruce Wayne.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
05-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Fucking Erxy. This is why we cannot have nice things. Dodgy

living word
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
05-04-2013, 11:50 PM
(05-04-2013 11:47 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking Erxy. This is why we cannot have nice things. Dodgy

Alexander The Great of Macedonia. Without him I doubt western society is where it is.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-04-2013, 11:54 PM
(05-04-2013 11:47 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking Erxy. This is why we cannot have nice things. Dodgy

Dammit! I try, I really do try. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-04-2013, 12:01 AM
When I die and go to heaven I want to sit down and have a conversation with Samuel Clemens, Galileo Galilei and Abraham Lincoln. Yes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-04-2013, 12:03 AM
(05-04-2013 11:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Alexander The Great of Macedonia. Without him I doubt western society is where it is.

So... what do you know? Was the movie accurate?

living word
06-04-2013, 12:04 AM
(06-04-2013 12:01 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  When I die and go to heaven I want to sit down and have a conversation with Samuel Clemens, Galileo Galilei and Abraham Lincoln. Yes

I can't say I'm a big fan of Lincoln. The other two, I'm sure there would be drinking involved. Big Grin

living word
06-04-2013, 12:07 AM
Ghengis Khan would've been a hoot to hang with.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-04-2013, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:28 AM by kim.)
Zoser.
He was the first king of the Third Dynasty - there were kings before him scattered about north and east central africa but, it is believed he was the first king to unite all territories to create mighty Egypt.
[Image: Djoser_statue.jpg]
He's pretty famous for his cool stepped pyramid at Saqqara - the oldest pyramid found in Egypt.
[Image: stepmain.jpg]

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post