Favorite House of Cantor Quotes

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-12-2011, 12:12 AM
RE: Favorite House of Cantor Quotes
(10-12-2011 10:19 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Oh, and this, because it gave me a good laugh.

Erxomai: "I try to only flirt with myself. That way I rarely am offended by it, nor rejected for unwanted attention." ...

You need to get out more, Preach. Wink "

Preach don't need to get out more. That there's some seriously sound advice. I live it. Wink

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Here's a new nug to share. Our friend Johnny Cantor got a little hot under the collar about what some website commentators were saying about his adorable Gwynnies:

Quote:But some of the commentary on that Just Jared site... Rawl, says the tiger, Rawl! There would be a definite problem if I met some of them posters on the street and they were talking that kind of smack about my Gwynnies. Fortunately I'm not small - and I kinda radiate craziness - so tiger never had to bite nobody. Big Grin

Lat year she was going on about "reason for the season," but she's just sweet and adorable. She comes around here, I'll make a sensible atheist out of her. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-12-2011, 11:35 AM
(11-12-2011 11:26 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
Quote:She comes around here, I'll make a sensible atheist out of her. Big Grin

HoC will take it upon himself to make someone sensible? This I have to see.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Oh My Gwynnies, this is a great one!

Quote:Falhalterra Wrote: Here I am. lol There's of course more on my Facebook profile.

HoC Wrote:
Yikes. You're trouble. You gotta go. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-12-2011, 10:53 PM
(11-12-2011 10:44 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh My Gwynnies, this is a great one!

Quote:Falhalterra Wrote: Here I am. lol There's of course more on my Facebook profile.

HoC Wrote:
Yikes. You're trouble. You gotta go. Big Grin

What, you kidding me? If I was still dumb, I'd be drawing that girl now - then there'd be a problem. Big Grin

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
13-12-2011, 08:28 PM
The following is technically a couple of GirlyMan's quotes that I enjoyed, but since they were in response to Doc Hoc, they fit well here:

Quote:houseofcantor Wrote: Honest to goodness Red Dragon, bro. My love for Gwyneth went all the way to the Pleiades; but I held the line, reeled it in, now I'm superfly. Angel

Makes this stuff look kinda tame:

[Image: th_elleny_052.jpg]

Quote:GirlyMan Wrote:
Oh God, we're too late. KingsChosen has regenerated him. ... Or transmogrified him ... or something.

Quote:houseofcantor Wrote: (oh, normal is a mathematical term. Wink )

Quote:GirlyMan Wrote:
Ummm ... so is tangent, brother. Wink

[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
14-12-2011, 08:44 AM
I'm quite proud of my boy Johnny C on this one:

Quote:kingschosen Wrote: Never stop seeking. Always question. This is the only way you will find truth.

Doc Hoc Wrote:
See that shit right there? KC has an agenda -alla you should have an agenda -but look at the follow-through on this youngster. Handled the absolutes better than god, minor flub on the dismount; 9.7

14-12-2011, 09:46 AM

"...got some geek in me, I got time, I refuse to hate anybody, and I'd continue your non-interventionist policies." Housy.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes insidemyownmind's post
16-12-2011, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2011 08:48 PM by GirlyMan.)
"It sounds like your neck wrote a check your mathematical model cannot cash, mr. no difference."

The context of the quote is irrelevant. HoC is certifiably batshit insane, but so was John Forbes Nash Jr. Doesn't mean they can't both solve partial differential equations in their sleep. I think Johnny C.'s insanity might stem from the fact that he is brilliant with too many different talents and refuses to commit to any one. Yeah, I can see how that might lead to Gwynnies if you're not up to it like a daVinci was.

[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-12-2011, 09:41 PM
(16-12-2011 07:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Christianity has gone the fuck outta style.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Favorite videos for a laugh at religion rampant.a.i. 7 166 23-07-2014 04:34 AM
Last Post: DemonicLemon
  Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else... EvolutionKills 214 4,705 21-07-2014 08:55 AM
Last Post: IndianAtheist
  Guess who I saw at the coffee house? Bows and Arrows 13 212 17-06-2014 05:19 PM
Last Post: goodwithoutgod
  House building and tornadoes undergroundp 3 59 03-05-2014 06:43 AM
Last Post: JDog554
  Post your favorite website! Alex_Leonardo 25 498 21-02-2014 03:14 PM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  Favorite Shakespeare Quote The_Thinking_Theist 17 679 25-10-2013 08:52 AM
Last Post: DLJ
  Favorite posts thread TSG 4 252 17-09-2013 07:39 AM
Last Post: PharaohKatt