Rainbow Six Siege
Battlefront II
[Show Results]

Favorite Multiplayer FPS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2018, 12:54 PM
RE: Favorite Multiplayer FPS
(13-02-2018 09:06 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I didn't see Borderlands on the list, so I can't vote. I've recently gotten back into that game, again.

Because I already own 1 & 2. I guess it would have been helpful to note the games I do own though.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2018, 02:34 PM
(11-02-2018 08:51 AM)AtheistTech Wrote:  In my time, Unreal Tournament was the bomb. But that was 12 or so years ago. What compares to Unreal Tournament today?

Little, as arena shooters just isn't a very popular genre anymore.

There is Quake 3 Arena, which went free to play. It was getting regular updates and you used to be able to launch it out of a web browser, but I think it is back to having it's own stand alone client now. Admittedly, things have changed since id Software was bought by Bethesda and John Carmack left the company to work at Occulus.

EDIT: It's called Quake Live, and can be found on Steam for $10.

There is the modern Quake Champions that came out in Early Access last year. Ditto for Epic's (the developers behind the Unreal series) Lawbreakers, which launched to a wet fart. Both have had less than stellar success. However they are still currently working on Unreal Tournament 4, but with Lawbreakers deflating and Quake Champions not taking off, I don't know how well the project is faring. Whether or not it will ever be finished is currently in doubt.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
15-02-2018, 11:33 AM
(13-02-2018 12:54 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(13-02-2018 09:06 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I didn't see Borderlands on the list, so I can't vote. I've recently gotten back into that game, again.

Because I already own 1 & 2. I guess it would have been helpful to note the games I do own though.

Yeah, I guess it wouldn't have given you much information for buying something. I haven't played any of those others, so I have no advice to give you, other than "play more Borderlands if you can't decide!" Big Grin
15-02-2018, 11:38 AM
(15-02-2018 11:33 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(13-02-2018 12:54 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Because I already own 1 & 2. I guess it would have been helpful to note the games I do own though.

Yeah, I guess it wouldn't have given you much information for buying something. I haven't played any of those others, so I have no advice to give you, other than "play more Borderlands if you can't decide!" Big Grin

[Image: 18788056.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
28-02-2018, 10:37 AM
So I got the Delux edition of Titanfall 2 for $10 while it was on sale and it has been scratching that multiplayer fps itch.

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
28-02-2018, 11:40 AM
I lurv sales. I bought my friend Borderlands 2 when it was 75% off so I could play with him. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
28-02-2018, 12:19 PM
(28-02-2018 11:40 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I lurv sales. I bought my friend Borderlands 2 when it was 75% off so I could play with him. Tongue

You make me want to play that again lol

28-02-2018, 01:37 PM
(28-02-2018 11:40 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I lurv sales. I bought my friend Borderlands 2 when it was 75% off so I could play with him. Tongue

If you ever want another buddy just let me know.

01-03-2018, 10:22 AM
(28-02-2018 01:37 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  If you ever want another buddy just let me know.

I'm on Steam as RobbyPants.
01-03-2018, 10:28 AM
(01-03-2018 10:22 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(28-02-2018 01:37 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  If you ever want another buddy just let me know.

I'm on Steam as RobbyPants.

I would have never guessed Tongue I am KingJDog55, sent you an invite.