Favorite Simpson's quotes for Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2013, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2013 04:23 PM by DeathsNotoriousAngel.)
Favorite Simpson's quotes for Atheist
Just for fun I thought I would post some quote from one of my favorite show of all time...

Stealing! How could you? Haven't you learned anything from that guy who gives sermons at church? Captain what's-his-name?
-Homer Simpson

Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else -- and it hasn't -- it's that girls should stick to girl's sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.
-Homer Simpson

You know, the one with all the well-meaning rules that don't work in real life -- uh, Christianity.
-Homer Simpson

You're everywhere. You're omnivorous.
-Homer Simpson

You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-Homer Simpson

No offence Apu, but when they were handing out religions, you musta been out taking a whizz.
-Homer Simpson

Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
-Homer Simpson

"Phfft! Facts. You can use them to prove anything.
-Homer Simpson

Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel.
-Homer Simpson

Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
-Homer Simpson

We paid for all this stuff ourselves -- so thanks for nothing!
-Bart Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-The Rev Lovejoy

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DeathsNotoriousAngel's post