Favorite Sports Teams

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Favorite Sports Teams
(21-12-2017 07:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  MLB Dream Lite Pillow Pet. Wally the Green Monster Heart But they also come in various sports teams if you are interested in purchasing one for yourself, er...for kids Tongue

Hmmm...but there is only one "green monster," the green left field fence at Fenway in Boston, which lends itself to being made into a cute stuffed animal as it is a "monster." What do they have for other sports teams? "Foul pole" the aluminum-stuffed animal based loosely on the left foul pole at Dodger stadium? "Tobacco Stain" the lovable liquid-based stuffed critter modeled after the infield turf directly in front of the visitor's dugout? "Oh FUCK, not him, oh no, oh fuck, GODDAMMIT," the adorable plaything based on the entry in the game of every team's least reliable closer?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2017, 10:42 PM
I kinda like the Seattle Seahawks.

Sort of on the subject of sports, I happened to be flipping through stations the other day and came across this 17 year old Africal American girl speed skating. She's the first black female in short track speedskating to qualified for the Olympics. I don't know much about speed skating but I like watching it during the Olympics. Anyway, she's supposed to be a huge up and coming talent and when she won this round she was so thrilled and soooo cute. She was crying and laughing at the same time. It's really neat to see a black person in one of the winter sports. Her name is Maame Biney. Go for it Maame!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
22-12-2017, 05:13 AM
Uh...

Overwatch?

[Image: overwatchoffenseheroes1280-1495486376056.jpg]

#TeamMei

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-12-2017, 10:28 AM
(21-12-2017 10:24 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(21-12-2017 07:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  MLB Dream Lite Pillow Pet. Wally the Green Monster Heart But they also come in various sports teams if you are interested in purchasing one for yourself, er...for kids Tongue

Hmmm...but there is only one "green monster," the green left field fence at Fenway in Boston, which lends itself to being made into a cute stuffed animal as it is a "monster." What do they have for other sports teams? "Foul pole" the aluminum-stuffed animal based loosely on the left foul pole at Dodger stadium? "Tobacco Stain" the lovable liquid-based stuffed critter modeled after the infield turf directly in front of the visitor's dugout? "Oh FUCK, not him, oh no, oh fuck, GODDAMMIT," the adorable plaything based on the entry in the game of every team's least reliable closer?

Dodgy Tongue
16-05-2018, 03:24 PM
(19-06-2017 03:16 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Can you guess what mine is? Tongue I remember my Dad taking me to my first Sox game when I was a little girl. It was so exciting, I just loved the energy of the fans, the food, the excitement of the game, everything about it. Do you have any fond memories of going to sporting events with your family--or just any favorite sports teams in general? Maybe post a pic of you in your sports fan gear if you like.

*My Red Sox cap is older than many of my relationships Hobo

[Image: zwx8iw.jpg]

Seattle Sounders FC (MLS)
Portland Thorns FC (NWSL)
USMNT
USWNT

I don't follow the Big 4 American sports, but don't avoid it like the plague, either. Baseball is beloved by most of my extended family, who are mostly in Clelevand or St. Louis, so, Indians and Cardinals.

I've been to several NHL games at Mellon Arena, so, Penguins.

Steelers are fun to watch for football. Good fan base and press. It's just in the culture of the town.

Basketball? Cavs. Again, a family tradition. Lebron's fun to watch/listen to, though.
[+] 1 user Likes Skyhawk's post