Favorite Time of Year/Weather

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Favorite Time of Year/Weather
(10-09-2015 05:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Don't forget the candy!

I wait until November, so it's cheaper Wink

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
10-09-2015, 06:41 PM
I like any time it's overcast because I don't wanna get sun burn. Fall and spring are the best. In spring we get to take the sailboat back to the marina for the summer so that's fun. In the dead of summer though my skin will boil at all times of the day which sucks...I have to apply sunscreen with reckless abandon.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
10-09-2015, 09:44 PM
Bring out those hazy, lazy, crazy days of summer,
Those days of soda and pretzels and beer.

I love Summer. Heart I love the heat, the long summer days, the sun going down at 10:00 pm. the birds waking me up early in the morning. The only time I feel like I'm alive is in the summer.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-09-2015, 10:05 PM
Time of year? Also fall.

Weather? Spring thunderstorms are my favorite. Got some storms tonight, nothing huge but right when I was getting off work the view from the top of the hill was awesome. To my left it was dark and tumultuous and close, you could smell the rain and feel the storm gathering, off in the distance to the right you could see two seperate cells a few miles apart as they gained strength. They were far enough away that you could see the entire formation from top to bottom, huge clouds. Makes me smile.

They had golfball sized hail about thirty miles away from us, but by the time that storm reached us we didn't get much but some wind and a downpour and some intermittent pea sized hail. Thinking storm season is about over......oh well. What a lackluster year.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
11-09-2015, 03:32 AM
I like them all, but I'd rather have two feet of snow than 90°F and humid.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2015, 04:17 AM
Being born in November, I am really partial to the fall season. This will be my first true fall where I get to witness the changing of the leaves in the Appalachians. California doesn't do that too much
Clap

It also means a new season for mushroom hunting!

Thumbsup

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
11-09-2015, 04:21 AM
Winter if it's not too cold but snowy.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
11-09-2015, 04:24 AM
I like them all but I live in Colorado where every season has it's own wonders. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Black Eagle's post
11-09-2015, 05:22 AM
Late spring. No mosquitoes (not yet anyway) and don't have to haul wood for a fire. Perfect.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-09-2015, 08:36 AM
There are things I like (and don't like) in each season, but I think my favorite is autumn, followed by spring. Cold weather doesn't bother me so much, but snow and ice do (my commuting vehicle is a bicycle), and summer heat and humidity tend to wilt me. Spring and fall temperatures are just right.