RE: Favorite Time of Year/Weather
October, 62 degrees F, Foliage....

**Crickets** -- God
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
11-09-2015, 11:45 AM
I loved fall on the east coast. The sun is still warm on the skin but there's that cold nip in the air. The smell of dried leaves, welcomes the nose as you watch them turn all those red's and oranges. He in SoCal I don't see that anymore. Temperature is ruffly that same year round, with the slight change of having to wear a light jacket.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
11-09-2015, 11:45 AM
(11-09-2015 11:30 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  October, 62 degrees F, Foliage....

I would agree, but I would go with 63 degrees F Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-09-2015, 10:03 AM
I think if I lived in an area where it was super humid in the summer I'd hate summer but here in Oregon that's not a problem. Not too many summer bugs here either. I have terrible allergies to mold so wet leaves lying on the ground all over the place make me sick, hence, fall is not so pleasant for me. It's pretty to look at from inside the house though.

sigh Sadcryface
In the spring I'm allergic to all the fucking trees that bloom, even pine trees, so again it's nice to look at from inside the house.

Winter is too dark around here and it rains all the damn[/b] time. Occasionally it snows here in the winter and that actually brightens things up for a few days but then it goes back to dreary, cloudy, rainy days. So summer is it for me!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
13-09-2015, 10:11 AM
Yer looking at it. Big Grin

Well, maybe not you. It's chill and cloudy here. September has been long favorite month.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Has to be autumn. The colours of the foliage are beautiful. I also like the long dark evenings.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
13-09-2015, 10:29 AM
October - I love the change in the leaves in the Appalachian foothills. Love the decorations, bonfires, Harvest and Halloween parties, the temperatures, watching movies like Hocus Pocus and Harry Potter, the smell of the air outside...it's the most refreshing time of the year for me. Makes me happy to be alive.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
13-09-2015, 10:53 AM
Spring and summer. Only time of year I don't freeze to death! I hurt so bad when I'm cold!