Favorite conspiracy "theories"

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
16-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Favorite conspiracy "theories"
What is you favorite wacky conspiracy theory? Today my history teacher went off a little bit about the moon landing conspiracy, and it got me thinking. I like the global warming conspiracy. It's gotten such a boost from those e-mails. Also, the evolution conspiracy. I find it funny how some people think that the scientific community is plotting to take over the world. So, what's your favorite?

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2010, 03:01 PM
RE: Favorite conspiracy "theories"
I don't know about "favorite", as I deal with these more often than most people. I do the same kind of debating on conspiracy sites that I do on here, though not as often. Since I deal with them hands-on, I've reached the point where none of them really strike me as "funny", exactly. If there's any humor in them, it's the kind of morbid laughter you can get from watching someone completely and utterly fail to understand something over and over and over, and still acting as if they are superior.
The ones I most actively deal with are Holocaust denialism and anti-allopathy homeopaths. 9/11 conspiracies are a close second.
Beyond that are the ones that I can still find some entertainment in. Moon-landing hoaxers are snicker-worthy sometimes. So are flat-Earthers. But the one that I find offers the most delicious mix of incredible arrogance, delicious irony and mind-boggling stupidity is Freeman-On-the-Land.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2010, 03:02 PM
David Icke's reptilians.

All learning is quite useless if you haven't learned to question what you learn.
22-04-2010, 07:44 AM
I have a new favorite conspiracy theory.

[Image: 841961522_7krbF-L.jpg]

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
22-04-2010, 08:27 AM

Rosswel.. that one is funny.
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2010, 10:34 PM

My favourite is also global warming because its create a climate changing and give a new beauty to world.and somewhere it beneficiary to world.and its gives some extra knowledge about climate to people so, I also like this theory.
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why people believe in conspiracy theories? Antonis 15 158 Today 01:42 PM
Last Post: dancefortwo
  Conspiracy theories that have come true. Metazoa Zeke 20 469 30-06-2014 12:58 PM
Last Post: dancefortwo
  Church conspiracy theories. BlackMason 4 169 04-05-2014 11:44 AM
Last Post: BlackMason
  MH 370 Conspiracy Theories Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 9 631 24-04-2014 11:26 PM
Last Post: Drunkin Druid
  Found a bat shit crazy conspiracy theory website ... TheLogicalAthiest 6 283 24-03-2014 04:38 PM
Last Post: Chas
  What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with? Tartarus Sauce 85 2,758 17-03-2014 10:28 AM
Last Post: Just Another Atheist
  Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura Punk Pumpkin 18 532 09-03-2014 09:36 AM
Last Post: Revenant77x