Favorite ending to a TV Series

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2013, 06:24 PM
What's yours?

I think mine is the Series Finale for Scrubs (Yes, I'm aware there was a 9th Season; For me and 99% of Scrubs fans, the series ended at Season 8).

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: Favorite ending to a TV Series
Six Feet Under

I think that everything else I watched either just lost funding or the ending was mediocre at best (House)
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
19-02-2013, 08:32 PM
Big Love's ending was pretty decent. I felt like the show ended too soon, though (And I'm quite angry that Ben never got to sleep with Margie at least once). That '70s Show was really good. Probably my favorite; because it felt like an actual ending. It wrapped everything up, and it did so in an enjoyable way. I was expecting more out of House, but I suppose the ending was ok.

I have to say, though, that I was quite disappointed with the ending of Rescue Me. The show had its low points here and there, but the ending was just unacceptable. It lacked the heart and intensity that previous episodes had. It felt like it was just tacked on because they had to wrap it up somehow, so they went with that. Bleh. Dodgy

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-03-2013, 04:46 PM
(19-02-2013 08:32 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Big Love's ending was pretty decent. I felt like the show ended too soon, though (And I'm quite angry that Ben never got to sleep with Margie at least once). That '70s Show was really good. Probably my favorite; because it felt like an actual ending. It wrapped everything up, and it did so in an enjoyable way. I was expecting more out of House, but I suppose the ending was ok.

I have to say, though, that I was quite disappointed with the ending of Rescue Me. The show had its low points here and there, but the ending was just unacceptable. It lacked the heart and intensity that previous episodes had. It felt like it was just tacked on because they had to wrap it up somehow, so they went with that. Bleh. Dodgy

Yeah I liked the way Big Love wrapped up as well.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
25-03-2013, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:50 AM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 1 user Likes Doctor X's post
25-03-2013, 05:57 PM
(25-03-2013 05:37 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  You are all wrong of course! The best ending to a television series remains:

You are welcome. . . .

Not the best version, but here is a "making off":

--J. "Speckled Jim?!!" D.

And what a fine specimen of a show, indeed. And yet, I've yet to see the finale. I'll have go hunting for it. Our favorite was always Blackadder III. But the rest was also fantastic.
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
30-03-2013, 07:07 PM
(19-02-2013 08:32 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I have to say, though, that I was quite disappointed with the ending of Rescue Me. The show had its low points here and there, but the ending was just unacceptable. It lacked the heart and intensity that previous episodes had. It felt like it was just tacked on because they had to wrap it up somehow, so they went with that. Bleh. Dodgy
Agreed. They could have done much better.
30-03-2013, 07:09 PM
The ending of "King Of The Hill" was decent,IMO.
06-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Not the best series, but certainly the uncontested best ending to a TV series:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My