Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
09-05-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(09-05-2015 10:53 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  [Image: living-with-hipstergirl-and-gamergirl_c_2044957.webp]

I got a New 3DS (for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate) about a month back, and I can agree. Bigger is better!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-05-2015, 02:44 AM
(09-05-2015 11:14 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 10:53 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  [Image: living-with-hipstergirl-and-gamergirl_c_2044957.webp]

I got a New 3DS (for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate) about a month back, and I can agree. Bigger is better!

If bigger is better then why don't go all the way and buy PS 4 and 85 inch TV? Smile I'll plan on buying PS 4 for Witcher 3, sadly said TV is too expensive.

[Image: funnyfunnycartoonjoke11.jpg]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 13 users Like Szuchow's post
10-05-2015, 02:57 PM
[Image: FB_IMG_1431290837832_zpsbognijcb.jpg]
[+] 15 users Like pablo's post
10-05-2015, 09:12 PM
[Image: FB_IMG_1431313848930_zpskpfsxyvi.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
10-05-2015, 09:38 PM
(10-05-2015 02:44 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  If bigger is better then why don't go all the way and buy PS 4 and 85 inch TV? Smile I'll plan on buying PS 4 for Witcher 3, sadly said TV is too expensive.

Because an 85' TV will look like shit at 1080p unless you're really far back. So you're going to want a 4K set, and to run the Witcher 3 at that resolution at a good framerate (60+) is going to take a tri-GPU PC in around the $4000 range.

An i7-Extreme X79 setup with triple GTX Titan X GPU's, 32GB of RAM, and enough juice (1500W PSU) to power it all.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
11-05-2015, 01:11 AM
(10-05-2015 09:38 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-05-2015 02:44 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  If bigger is better then why don't go all the way and buy PS 4 and 85 inch TV? Smile I'll plan on buying PS 4 for Witcher 3, sadly said TV is too expensive.

Because an 85' TV will look like shit at 1080p unless you're really far back. So you're going to want a 4K set, and to run the Witcher 3 at that resolution at a good framerate (60+) is going to take a tri-GPU PC in around the $4000 range.

An i7-Extreme X79 setup with triple GTX Titan X GPU's, 32GB of RAM, and enough juice (1500W PSU) to power it all.

85' TV was just example - bigger is better. And thx for the advice, though I think I stick with PS 4.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
11-05-2015, 03:09 AM
[Image: transformer.jpg]

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
11-05-2015, 06:43 AM
(10-05-2015 09:38 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Even an 85" TV would look bad at 1080p. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
11-05-2015, 08:21 AM
(10-05-2015 02:44 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 11:14 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I got a New 3DS (for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate) about a month back, and I can agree. Bigger is better!

If bigger is better then why don't go all the way and buy PS 4 and 85 inch TV? Smile I'll plan on buying PS 4 for Witcher 3, sadly said TV is too expensive.

[Image: funnyfunnycartoonjoke11.jpg]

Get an xbox one.
The ps4 has SLIGHTLY better hardware but xbox has far far better software.
The xbox also has an AC wireless card compared to the piece of shit one the PS4 has so if you wanna use the internet on said gaming console you're going to have an extremely better experience on the xbox one.

I don't know about you but when I play a game I don't think to myself "man that game sure was great, it would have been absolute trash had it been 180p less.".

Oh and Xbox has far far better exclusives. PS4 has Bloodborne but that's the only worthwhile exclusive they have.

edit: Plus the xbox controller wont give you cramp. And the online community is better on xbox because ps4 is the new 360 and all the little shits have ps4 now so...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-05-2015, 08:33 AM
(11-05-2015 08:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Get an xbox one.
The ps4 has SLIGHTLY better hardware but xbox has far far better software.
The xbox also has an AC wireless card compared to the piece of shit one the PS4 has so if you wanna use the internet on said gaming console you're going to have an extremely better experience on the xbox one.

I don't know about you but when I play a game I don't think to myself "man that game sure was great, it would have been absolute trash had it been 180p less.".

Oh and Xbox has far far better exclusives. PS4 has Bloodborne but that's the only worthwhile exclusive they have.

edit: Plus the xbox controller wont give you cramp. And the online community is better on xbox because ps4 is the new 360 and all the little shits have ps4 now so...

I don't plan on using internet on console so it don't matter which console is better in this regard. Also PS 4 is cheaper, and does not require internet connection on first launch, which is not the case with Xbox One, if I'm not mistaken.

However it not means much. I guess before I buy I will try to look how said consoles work and then I choose one which suits me better.

As for exclusives I didn't looked yet, as for now I'm only interested in new Witcher.

Mikhail Bakunin.