Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
17-08-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(17-08-2015 05:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 04:51 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  The most effed-up thing I've ever seen. I can't un-see this. Dogdamnit!

Trigger warning. Don't look.

[Image: th?id=JN.TM4uetcgZDJEZKYTI0Cx1g&...;amp;h=300]

Even more ironic, I found it as part of an image search looking for a Jesus Gangsta picture that said "It's Sunday, you'd better have my money".

If this chicks' goal is to never have vaginal sex again, then that's a valuable step towards that goal.

"Honey I know you wanna be special and all, but having to think about molestation every time I look down isn't doing wonders for our sexlife here"

Yeah, I'm not sure what she was thinking. It's worse than an episode of Tattoo Nightmares, where this one lady got a tat of flames near her crotch.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-08-2015, 05:31 PM
(17-08-2015 05:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 05:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  If this chicks' goal is to never have vaginal sex again, then that's a valuable step towards that goal.

"Honey I know you wanna be special and all, but having to think about molestation every time I look down isn't doing wonders for our sexlife here"

Yeah, I'm not sure what she was thinking. It's worse than an episode of Tattoo Nightmares, where this one lady got a tat of flames near her crotch.

I reckon somebody did something worse, like tattooing a dozen small black lice crawling out of your crotch.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
17-08-2015, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2015 06:04 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
I know it was popular for a while among Third Wave hardline feminists to argue that men who liked women to shave their privates only liked it because they were secretly child molesters, because they "wanted their women to look prepubescent"... so perhaps it was done as a sort of protest against "such men"... except, I always countered that "argument" (I use the term loosely) by pointing out that most women prefer their men to shave their faces back to pre-pubescent status... are women chomos, then?

Still... that image is one I wish I could un-see.

Edit to Add: Jennybee's comment makes me realize I should point out the only reason I prefer the razor... I love to eat, um, a lot... and I don't like to have to stop to spit!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-08-2015, 05:50 PM
(17-08-2015 05:43 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I know it was popular for a while among Third Wave hardline feminists to argue that men who liked women to shave their privates only liked it because they were secretly child molesters, because they "wanted their women to look prepubescent"... so perhaps it was done as a sort of protest against "such men"... except, I always countered that "argument" (I use the term loosely) by pointing out that most women prefer their men to shave their faces back to pre-pubescent status... are women chomos, then?

Still... that image is one I wish I could un-see.

Yeah, some people say that. To me, it feels better if there is nothing there when ummm Blush ...

I never thought a guy who preferred shaved was a molester. Obviously, they are with a woman, who has other womanly attributes.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
17-08-2015, 06:22 PM
[Image: FB_IMG_1439857224334_zpscp8gi9af.jpg]
[+] 9 users Like pablo's post
17-08-2015, 06:38 PM
(17-08-2015 04:51 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  The most effed-up thing I've ever seen. I can't un-see this. Dogdamnit!

Trigger warning. Don't look.

[Image: th?id=JN.TM4uetcgZDJEZKYTI0Cx1g&...;amp;h=300]

Even more ironic, I found it as part of an image search looking for a Jesus Gangsta picture that said "It's Sunday, you'd better have my money".

I clicked like just to see if the internet police would immediately descend and try to take me in.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
17-08-2015, 06:45 PM
(17-08-2015 06:22 PM)pablo Wrote:  [Image: FB_IMG_1439857224334_zpscp8gi9af.jpg]

Heck if they'd actually put it like that they'd have my vote. Then at least I'd know they were the only ones being honest.

'Murican Canadian
17-08-2015, 07:42 PM
(17-08-2015 06:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 06:22 PM)pablo Wrote:  [Image: FB_IMG_1439857224334_zpscp8gi9af.jpg]

Heck if they'd actually put it like that they'd have my vote. Then at least I'd know they were the only ones being honest.

That's pretty much what the repubs were saying in the debate.
17-08-2015, 07:57 PM
(17-08-2015 05:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 05:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  If this chicks' goal is to never have vaginal sex again, then that's a valuable step towards that goal.

That reminds me of the story of Pierre the French Fighter Pilot.

Pierre the French Fighter Pilot and his lover are enjoying a nice evening of romance, and as they're kissing he splashes red wine in her face. She says "Pierre! Why did you splash wine in my face!?" He responds "Because I am Pierre the French Fighter Pilot, and I always have red wine with red meat." She says "Oh...Pierre..." and they resume.

As he starts working his downward, he pulls out a bottle of white wine and splashes it all over her breasts. She says "Pierre! Why did you splash white wine all over my breasts!?" He responds "because I am Pierre the French Fighter Pilot and I always have white wine with white meat." She says "Oh...Pierre..." and they pick up where the left off.

As he continues to work his way lower and lower he takes out a bottle of cognac, splashes it on her crotch and sets her on fire. She starts screaming "Pierre!!!! Why did you light me on fire!?" He responds "because I am Pierre the French Fighter Pilot, and when I go down, I go down in flames!"

[Image: ts_cliche_frenchman.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 5 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
17-08-2015, 10:24 PM
(17-08-2015 07:57 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 05:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yeah, I'm not sure what she was thinking. It's worse than an episode of Tattoo Nightmares, where this one lady got a tat of flames near her crotch.

That reminds me of the story of Pierre the French Fighter Pilot.

Pierre the French Fighter Pilot and his lover are enjoying a nice evening of romance, and as they're kissing he splashes red wine in her face. She says "Pierre! Why did you splash wine in my face!?" He responds "Because I am Pierre the French Fighter Pilot, and I always have red wine with red meat." She says "Oh...Pierre..." and they resume.

As he starts working his downward, he pulls out a bottle of white wine and splashes it all over her breasts. She says "Pierre! Why did you splash white wine all over my breasts!?" He responds "because I am Pierre the French Fighter Pilot and I always have white wine with white meat." She says "Oh...Pierre..." and they pick up where the left off.

As he continues to work his way lower and lower he takes out a bottle of cognac, splashes it on her crotch and sets her on fire. She starts screaming "Pierre!!!! Why did you light me on fire!?" He responds "because I am Pierre the French Fighter Pilot, and when I go down, I go down in flames!"

[Image: ts_cliche_frenchman.jpg]

I was expecting a seafood-related punchline ... Something to do with crabs, perhaps.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post