Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
31-08-2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(31-08-2015 03:20 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 03:10 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Fucking seriously. I hate seeing "ooh so cute" "adorable" etc on babies that are blatantly ugly.

[Image: mwTfXFr.png]

Oh, and very very very few newborns are actually cute. They look like friggin aliens.

Everyone thinks their kid is smart too. Facepalm

"Omg my kid can count to 5, he is soo smart." Color me impressed if he can do my taxes before he is potty trained Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like JDog554's post
31-08-2015, 05:41 PM
(31-08-2015 04:02 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 03:20 PM)pablo Wrote:  Everyone thinks their kid is smart too. Facepalm

"Omg my kid can count to 5, he is soo smart." Color me impressed if he can do my taxes before he is potty trained Tongue

My 3 1/2 year old is trilingual, screw you all Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
31-08-2015, 05:45 PM
Of course, I can't give my son all the credit. His dad's a freaking genius, after all. Drinking Beverage

'Murican Canadian
[+] 7 users Like yakherder's post
31-08-2015, 05:49 PM
(31-08-2015 05:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Of course, I can't give my son all the credit. His dad's a freaking genius, after all. Drinking Beverage

That's very nice of you to talk about your mailman like that. Laughat

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 11 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
31-08-2015, 06:51 PM
(31-08-2015 03:10 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Fucking seriously. I hate seeing "ooh so cute" "adorable" etc on babies that are blatantly ugly.

Oh, and very very very few newborns are actually cute. They look like friggin aliens.

A coworker and I were talking about this a couple of years ago. She agreed with me that not all babies are cute. We agreed that when faced with the presentation of the baby or baby picture, we hope that the kid is wearing a cute outfit so we can oooh and aaah over that. Another good dodge is - look at all that hair!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
31-08-2015, 07:52 PM
(31-08-2015 06:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

A coworker and I were talking about this a couple of years ago. She agreed with me that not all babies are cute. We agreed that when faced with the presentation of the baby or baby picture, we hope that the kid is wearing a cute outfit so we can oooh and aaah over that. Another good dodge is - look at all that hair!

My Uncle Bill said the safest thing to say was, "My! That's a baby."

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
31-08-2015, 07:55 PM
(31-08-2015 07:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 06:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A coworker and I were talking about this a couple of years ago. She agreed with me that not all babies are cute. We agreed that when faced with the presentation of the baby or baby picture, we hope that the kid is wearing a cute outfit so we can oooh and aaah over that. Another good dodge is - look at all that hair!

My Uncle Bill said the safest thing to say was, "My! That's a baby."

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
01-09-2015, 06:51 AM
[Image: xQjLpBy.jpg]

#fuckingearmuffs.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 9 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-09-2015, 08:12 AM
One of those days.

[Image: 7IPV1vf.jpg]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-09-2015, 08:56 AM
(31-08-2015 06:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

My cousin's 1st born looked like Gollum as a baby. My wife and I couldn't help but chuckle about it. Luckily, he got much cuter in the next few years.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 4 users Like The Organic Chemist's post