Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
15-09-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(15-09-2015 09:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 07:59 PM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: dLTm8Ue.jpg]

I'm most likely that guy.
And by most likely I mean almost certainly.

What I'm curious about is the nature of the introductions. I have no doubt that they give a warning before I'm officially introduced, but I wonder what the warning is exactly.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2015, 10:51 PM
Re: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
I've pre-introduced people with, "Just overlook her. She speaks her mind." Or, "just ignore his shit. He's an asshole. A nice person, but also an asshole."
[+] 2 users Like mecanna's post
16-09-2015, 01:09 AM
[Image: 1442239734-20150914.png]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 6 users Like Szuchow's post
16-09-2015, 05:05 AM
To be completely fucking honest I have always known this to be the fucking case....

[Image: swearingpeople.jpg]

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 8 users Like Eva's post
16-09-2015, 05:36 AM
(16-09-2015 05:05 AM)Eva Wrote:  To be completely fucking honest I have always known this to be the fucking case....

[Image: swearingpeople.jpg]

Sounds fucking right to me, but then again, it could just be my fucking confirmation bias kicking in.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-09-2015, 05:48 AM
[Image: hauntednot.jpg]

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 12 users Like Eva's post
16-09-2015, 06:00 AM
(16-09-2015 05:48 AM)Eva Wrote:  [Image: hauntednot.jpg]

My cousin has a girlfriend who believes in ghosts. A little over a year ago, we took them on a tour of our new house as we were still renovating it. When we went back to the rental, she told me that she can sense spirits in the house.

I was nice and didn't mock her, and neither did my cousin (who is quite the rationalist). I never did ask him about that, although I think I'm going to have to send this on to him.
16-09-2015, 06:31 AM
I was once amused by a woman who could "sense spirits".....

I was helping a friend's sister move some of his stuff --- and they had a buyer looking at the house.... New Age hippie type... She was going on and on about what a nice peaceful place it was, and how she really "found the aura of the house" so wonderful.....

I almost killed the potential deal -- but choked back the laughter.... She was standing in the exact spot where my buddy had blown his brains out with a 9mm..... His sister later told me she was SURE I was going to blow the deal -- and thanked me profusely for holding my tongue... She laughed too... Her brother would have appreciated the stupidity of the hippie....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
16-09-2015, 06:32 AM
[Image: II43aAa.jpg]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Octapulse's post
16-09-2015, 06:41 AM

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Octapulse's post