Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
29-09-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(29-09-2015 03:17 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  [Image: 8vEpXwH.jpg]

I literally laughed out loud. I don't really mind spiders for the most part, but I made it only a couple of minutes into the movie "Arachnophobia". I was walking out of the garage Saturday through the side door (not the roll-up door) and saw a harvestman spider with a wingspan of almost 2 inches. I waited until it got out of my way. I should have captured it in a jar and moved it over to where a black widow seems to have taken up residence on the other side of the garage, but I didn't think of it at the time. Those widows make a web that you can throw sticks and shit into and don't break- the sticks just hang there. Why do they need such powerful venom, when their webs are so strong? Nature's crazy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
29-09-2015, 06:51 PM
(29-09-2015 05:58 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 05:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: desktop-1414513478.jpg]

I went to Mexico in my youth. They all thought the blond kid was a message from god and wanted to touch my head.

Fucking joke is on them, ain't it?

You must have been out in "los palos"- the sticks. The people there may have not seen all the Spanish descendants in Mexico City who have all the Western European features- pale skin, red and blond hair, and blue, gray and green eyes.
29-09-2015, 08:03 PM
(29-09-2015 06:31 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 03:17 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  [Image: 8vEpXwH.jpg]

I literally laughed out loud. I don't really mind spiders for the most part, but I made it only a couple of minutes into the movie "Arachnophobia". I was walking out of the garage Saturday through the side door (not the roll-up door) and saw a harvestman spider with a wingspan of almost 2 inches. I waited until it got out of my way. I should have captured it in a jar and moved it over to where a black widow seems to have taken up residence on the other side of the garage, but I didn't think of it at the time. Those widows make a web that you can throw sticks and shit into and don't break- the sticks just hang there. Why do they need such powerful venom, when their webs are so strong? Nature's crazy.

*huntsman

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
29-09-2015, 08:14 PM
(29-09-2015 08:03 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 06:31 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I literally laughed out loud. I don't really mind spiders for the most part, but I made it only a couple of minutes into the movie "Arachnophobia". I was walking out of the garage Saturday through the side door (not the roll-up door) and saw a harvestman spider with a wingspan of almost 2 inches. I waited until it got out of my way. I should have captured it in a jar and moved it over to where a black widow seems to have taken up residence on the other side of the garage, but I didn't think of it at the time. Those widows make a web that you can throw sticks and shit into and don't break- the sticks just hang there. Why do they need such powerful venom, when their webs are so strong? Nature's crazy.

*huntsman

I got it wrong in more than one way- it was a long-bodied cellar spider! My lack of perfection and exactitude really pisses me off! Facepalm 40 lashes with a wet noodle for me.

https://www.google.com/search?q=long+bod...Li9six4%3D
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
29-09-2015, 08:20 PM
(29-09-2015 08:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 08:03 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  *huntsman

I got it wrong in more than one way- it was a long-bodied cellar spider! My lack of perfection and exactitude really pisses me off! Facepalm 40 lashes with a wet noodle for me.

That's just a daddy long legs Laugh out load

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
29-09-2015, 08:45 PM
Why were you even afraid? Use a pesticide and then air the house. On an unrelated note,Spiders drenched in pesticide twitch funny.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
29-09-2015, 08:46 PM
(29-09-2015 08:20 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 08:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I got it wrong in more than one way- it was a long-bodied cellar spider! My lack of perfection and exactitude really pisses me off! Facepalm 40 lashes with a wet noodle for me.

That's just a daddy long legs Laugh out load

People's got's different's names for the same critter!1! Just sayin!
29-09-2015, 08:53 PM
(29-09-2015 08:46 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 08:20 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  That's just a daddy long legs Laugh out load

People's got's different's names for the same critter!1! Just sayin!

That ain't the point, it's a harmless fucking spider Facepalm

29-09-2015, 08:53 PM
(29-09-2015 08:45 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Why were you even afraid? Use a pesticide and then air the house. On an unrelated note,Spiders drenched in pesticide twitch funny.

If, of course, that shit is eventually lethal. That fucking nicotine just got it temporarily high. Both of my parents died way earlier than they should have from the use of tobacco. If you use it, as a friendly bit of advice, STOP IT NOW.
29-09-2015, 09:00 PM
(29-09-2015 08:53 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 08:46 PM)Fireball Wrote:  People's got's different's names for the same critter!1! Just sayin!

That ain't the point, it's a harmless fucking spider Facepalm

And that is why I didn't kill it. Are we talking past each other at this point?