Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
05-11-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(05-11-2015 10:03 AM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: ficro.gif]

I find it hysterical that the gif you chose has the letters "DP" in the corner and you are incredibly in need.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
05-11-2015, 12:06 PM
[Image: sex-scandal.jpeg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 12 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
05-11-2015, 12:19 PM
(05-11-2015 10:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 10:45 AM)izel Wrote:  I think we're already at that stage Consider

I wish I wasn't a relationship girl Weeping I don't do the friends with benefits/one night stand thing which sucks because...

[Image: 58934922.jpg]
Hey didn't you claim you like adventures. Go have one. You might even enjoy it since it being the reason for doing him. . . IT! I mean; it.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
05-11-2015, 12:36 PM
(05-11-2015 11:24 AM)jennybee Wrote:  why wear pants

I ask myself that question daily. Consider

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
05-11-2015, 12:41 PM
(05-11-2015 12:19 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 10:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I wish I wasn't a relationship girl Weeping I don't do the friends with benefits/one night stand thing which sucks because...
Hey didn't you claim you like adventures. Go have one. You might even enjoy it since it being the reason for doing him. . . IT! I mean; it.

I grew up on soap operas and fairy tales. Hobo I need romance, dammit Tongue I'm an Angel re:sex until I'm in a rship and then it's Evil_monster sex Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-11-2015, 12:45 PM
(05-11-2015 11:24 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I mean really why wear pants Laugh out load

Without them dangly bits would be cold Wink.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
05-11-2015, 12:47 PM
(05-11-2015 12:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 12:19 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Hey didn't you claim you like adventures. Go have one. You might even enjoy it since it being the reason for doing him. . . IT! I mean; it.

I grew up on soap operas and fairy tales. Hobo I need romance, dammit Tongue I'm an Angel re:sex until I'm in a rship and then it's Evil_monster sex Wink
Wait you can go out to dinner and sit at the beach watching the sunset with someone you are not in a relationship with?

I had the impression that a a fuck buddy was someone you did stuff like that with and skipped the other stuff?
05-11-2015, 01:07 PM
[Image: Medieval-Winning_o_127477.jpg]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
05-11-2015, 01:08 PM
(05-11-2015 12:47 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 12:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I grew up on soap operas and fairy tales. Hobo I need romance, dammit Tongue I'm an Angel re:sex until I'm in a rship and then it's Evil_monster sex Wink
Wait you can go out to dinner and sit at the beach watching the sunset with someone you are not in a relationship with?

I had the impression that a a fuck buddy was someone you did stuff like that with and skipped the other stuff?

Friends with bennies are people you just have sex with, nothing else (from what I've seen anyway). I'm just not into that. And yeah, you could do romantic things with a friend, but then why aren't you in a rship with that person? I dunno...I have guy friends who I like as friends but I can't imagine doing romantic things with them if I am not interested in them *in that way.* I think that could complicate things and potentially cause one person to start to develop feelings for the other person. And what if the other person isn't interested? You could ruin a good friendship.

I know it might sound cheesy, but I also need to be in love. Blush Sex when you are madly in love with someone is so incredibly hot.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
05-11-2015, 01:10 PM
(05-11-2015 10:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 10:45 AM)izel Wrote:  I think we're already at that stage Consider

I wish I wasn't a relationship girl Weeping I don't do the friends with benefits/one night stand thing which sucks because...

Technically, "Friends with benefits" is a type of relationship. Yes

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post