Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
05-11-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(05-11-2015 01:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 12:47 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Wait you can go out to dinner and sit at the beach watching the sunset with someone you are not in a relationship with?

I had the impression that a a fuck buddy was someone you did stuff like that with and skipped the other stuff?

Friends with bennies are people you just have sex with, nothing else (from what I've seen anyway). I'm just not into that. And yeah, you could do romantic things with a friend, but then why aren't you in a rship with that person? I dunno...I have guy friends who I like as friends but I can't imagine doing romantic things with them if I am not interested in them *in that way.* I think that could complicate things and potentially cause one person to start to develop feelings for the other person. And what if the other person isn't interested? You could ruin a good friendship.

I know it might sound cheesy, but I also need to be in love. Blush Sex when you are madly in love with someone is so incredibly hot.

I agree. I've tried having casual sex and it sucked. It just felt empty and deflated compared to having sex with someone you share an intimate connection with

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
05-11-2015, 01:16 PM
(05-11-2015 10:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 10:45 AM)izel Wrote:  I think we're already at that stage Consider

I wish I wasn't a relationship girl Weeping I don't do the friends with benefits/one night stand thing which sucks because...

[Image: 58934922.jpg]
I'm the same way. I wish I was a one-night stand boy. Well, sometimes I do.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
05-11-2015, 01:18 PM
(05-11-2015 01:10 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 10:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I wish I wasn't a relationship girl Weeping I don't do the friends with benefits/one night stand thing which sucks because...

Technically, "Friends with benefits" is a type of relationship. Yes

Hobo Tongue
05-11-2015, 01:19 PM
(05-11-2015 01:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 12:47 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Wait you can go out to dinner and sit at the beach watching the sunset with someone you are not in a relationship with?

I had the impression that a a fuck buddy was someone you did stuff like that with and skipped the other stuff?

Friends with bennies are people you just have sex with, nothing else (from what I've seen anyway). I'm just not into that. And yeah, you could do romantic things with a friend, but then why aren't you in a rship with that person? I dunno...I have guy friends who I like as friends but I can't imagine doing romantic things with them if I am not interested in them *in that way.* I think that could complicate things and potentially cause one person to start to develop feelings for the other person. And what if the other person isn't interested? You could ruin a good friendship.

I know it might sound cheesy, but I also need to be in love. Blush Sex when you are madly in love with someone is so incredibly hot.
Well I don't think it's crazy. But I do think you can set the rules how ever you want to as long as you all agree on what they are. I see the fuck buddy as someone you enjoy being around but you don't really imagine being together for ever or even for a long time. You don't move in together and I guess they normally don't meet family. But mostly I think it's just about being together for a while because you enjoy each other and that's it. I don't think it's typical someone you are friends with before nor after.
But I don't know I actually feel a bit like you. But then again I have lived so long without sex that I might as well cut my dick off. I'm not sure I can remember how to use it anyways. (^_^)
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
05-11-2015, 01:25 PM
(05-11-2015 01:14 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 01:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Friends with bennies are people you just have sex with, nothing else (from what I've seen anyway). I'm just not into that. And yeah, you could do romantic things with a friend, but then why aren't you in a rship with that person? I dunno...I have guy friends who I like as friends but I can't imagine doing romantic things with them if I am not interested in them *in that way.* I think that could complicate things and potentially cause one person to start to develop feelings for the other person. And what if the other person isn't interested? You could ruin a good friendship.

I agree. I've tried having casual sex and it sucked. It just felt empty and deflated compared to having sex with someone you share an intimate connection with

Agreed. I've never done the casual sex thing--but I know it's not for me. I love the intimacy with another person when u r in a rship. When you have the emotional and physical connection with another person--it's just so amazing. To me, that's worth waiting for in terms of sex. Plus, you both really try to make the other one feel good since you love each other and want to make the other person happy and feel good too. I just feel like I can let my guard down when I'm in a rship and I can just be myself and they can be themselves and sex is like this safe place away from the world for a little while.

...And I've derailed yet another thread Laugh out load
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
05-11-2015, 01:29 PM
[Image: cool-14.jpg]

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 9 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
05-11-2015, 01:30 PM
(05-11-2015 01:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 01:14 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  I agree. I've tried having casual sex and it sucked. It just felt empty and deflated compared to having sex with someone you share an intimate connection with

Agreed. I've never done the casual sex thing--but I know it's not for me. I love the intimacy with another person when u r in a rship. When you have the emotional and physical connection with another person--it's just so amazing. To me, that's worth waiting for in terms of sex. Plus, you both really try to make the other one feel good since you love each other and want to make the other person happy and feel good too. I just feel like I can let my guard down when I'm in a rship and I can just be myself and they can be themselves and sex is like this safe place away from the world for a little while.

...And I've derailed yet another thread Laugh out load

Don't forget the part where shit goes bad and you wanna jump off the cliff Sadcryface2 Things can go good and bad either way you look at...

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
05-11-2015, 05:14 PM
(05-11-2015 10:03 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 09:43 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Are you saying that you really need some vitamin "D'? Laugh out load

[Image: ficro.gif]

[Image: xUugSs4.jpg]

(05-11-2015 11:27 AM)izel Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 11:24 AM)jennybee Wrote:  That's a male camel toe/leg lol Hobo I mean really why wear pants Laugh out load

a male camel toe/leg Bowing He just wanted to show off I guess Laugh out load

Fun fact, the male version is called a moose knuckle Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
05-11-2015, 06:30 PM
I don't have a redhead of my own to love, but I support this day! (Should be every day.)

[Image: love%20a%20redhead%20day_zpszvkygxnu.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Clockwork's post
06-11-2015, 04:06 AM
[Image: catbedstole.jpg]

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 10 users Like Eva's post