Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
29-11-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(29-11-2015 10:48 AM)izel Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 10:44 AM)jennybee Wrote:  That's right Thumbsup

And take me shopping too Tongue. To those of you who may not know, g-spot starts at the end of the word "shoping". Just sayin Laugh out load

I know I make the "O" face whenever I go shopping--especially when I see sales on some of the designer shit I buy Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
29-11-2015, 11:11 AM
(29-11-2015 11:01 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 10:48 AM)izel Wrote:  And take me shopping too Tongue. To those of you who may not know, g-spot starts at the end of the word "shoping". Just sayin Laugh out load

I know I make the "O" face whenever I go shopping--especially when I see sales on some of the designer shit I buy Laugh out load

Hahaha. And then, when they start whining about how much money they spent, shove a boob in their mouth. Everybody's happy Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
29-11-2015, 11:20 AM
(29-11-2015 05:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 04:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Having heard you say that, I guess it's safe to say you've never been to Alaska...

Big Grin

No, but I've been to Mongolia.

OK. Survey time:

If you've just had sex, what is the first thing you want to do?
a) cuddle
b) clean up the wet patch
c) shower
d) have a smoke
e) pay / ask for the money
f) make and drink a hot beverage
g) turn off the camera
h) other.

Consider

æ) Cry.
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
29-11-2015, 11:21 AM
(29-11-2015 11:11 AM)izel Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 11:01 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I know I make the "O" face whenever I go shopping--especially when I see sales on some of the designer shit I buy Laugh out load

Hahaha. And then, when they start whining about how much money they spent, shove a boob in their mouth. Everybody's happy Laugh out load

Laugh out load Boobs are power Evil_monster

[Image: tumblr_m3kqkamdk41qedt22o1_500.gif]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
29-11-2015, 11:22 AM
(29-11-2015 11:11 AM)izel Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 11:01 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I know I make the "O" face whenever I go shopping--especially when I see sales on some of the designer shit I buy Laugh out load

Are all men that easy to manipulate?

Sorry to get serious about this matter but you two got me thinking.

I get that some people love to shop. I also know that it can be an OCD thing. Two of my sisters-in-law are shopaholics, a huge source of marital discord because of it.

I got to tell you I’m pretty lucky that my wife isn’t that way, she only buys what she needs and hates malls as much as I do. I’m pretty sure you guys are joking about the boob thing Undecided because IRL using sex to manipulate the other isn’t high on my list of “preferred qualities”.

OK, back to having fun, carry on.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
29-11-2015, 11:25 AM
(29-11-2015 11:21 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 11:11 AM)izel Wrote:  Hahaha. And then, when they start whining about how much money they spent, shove a boob in their mouth. Everybody's happy Laugh out load

Laugh out load Boobs are power Evil_monster

[Image: tumblr_m3kqkamdk41qedt22o1_500.gif]

Well, she should be thanking her biological parents, fashion consultant, personal trainer, and potentially her plastic surgeon.

Is one of them named Jesus perchance? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
29-11-2015, 11:25 AM
(29-11-2015 05:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 04:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Having heard you say that, I guess it's safe to say you've never been to Alaska...

Big Grin

No, but I've been to Mongolia.

OK. Survey time:

If you've just had sex, what is the first thing you want to do?
a) cuddle
b) clean up the wet patch
c) shower
d) have a smoke
e) pay / ask for the money
f) make and drink a hot beverage
g) turn off the camera
h) other.

Consider

i) put them back in the refrigerator.

signed

Jeffery Dahmer

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
29-11-2015, 11:27 AM
(29-11-2015 11:22 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 11:11 AM)izel Wrote:  Hahaha. And then, when they start whining about how much money they spent, shove a boob in their mouth. Everybody's happy Laugh out load

I get that some people love to shop. I also know that it can be an OCD thing. Two of my sisters-in-law are shopaholics, a huge source of marital discord because of it.

I got to tell you I’m pretty lucky that my wife isn’t that way, she only buys what she needs and hates malls as much as I do. I’m pretty sure you guys are joking about the boob thing Undecided because IRL using sex to manipulate the other isn’t high on my list of “preferred qualities”.

I joke around here, I'm independent, I do shop a lot, but I pay for my self. However, my bf can be very easy to manipulate and, I do manipulate him a lot but not for his money, he is not very smart hahaha. Wtf now I start talking shit, but being completely honest though.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
29-11-2015, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2015 11:48 AM by jennybee.)
(29-11-2015 11:22 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Yes, we are only teasing. I do love to shop, but I buy my own things with my own money. I don't really make an "O" face at sales on designer items, but I come close Hobo Tongue

I also haven't had sex since forever, so no, I don't use sex or boobage to get things. Even though I'm an atheist--sex is pretty sacred to me and I only do it when I am in a rship with someone I love and trust. That is why I'm so sexually frustrated because I don't just fuck anything that comes along. Wink

I'm sorry about your sister-in-laws. Anything can become an addiction--and I can certainly see how shopping could be one of them. Hug
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
29-11-2015, 11:40 AM
(29-11-2015 11:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 11:21 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Laugh out load Boobs are power Evil_monster

Well, she should be thanking her biological parents, fashion consultant, personal trainer, and potentially her plastic surgeon.

Is one of them named Jesus perchance? Consider

Come on, EK, don't you know Jesus works through the biological parents, fashion consultant, personal trainer, and plastic surgeon to make all that happen in her life. Nothing happens without Jesus, my friend. Nothing. Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post