Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
02-12-2015, 05:16 AM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
[Image: 2013-03-25144115-1_zps1cb334d6.jpg]

Hairdresser window I saw from a bus. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
02-12-2015, 06:11 AM
(01-12-2015 07:26 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 06:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  [Image: 2013112416495_STOP%20alla%20foresta!.jpg]

Oh gawd 1940's, *shudder.*

I know some guys prefer somewhat of a "forest"--but 2013, imo, is the best feeling wise for a woman during fun time is all I have to say. Wink YMMV.

I agree. Much easier to have lunch when there are little to no trees. Wink

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
02-12-2015, 09:41 AM
[Image: 6-spiderman-masturbation-funny.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
02-12-2015, 09:44 AM
(02-12-2015 04:12 AM)izel Wrote:  [Image: vXzisUd.jpg]

Facebook flavored ice cream. To those who wonder how facebook tastes Facepalm

He took the picture wrong. It's supposed to be a selfie.

'Murican Canadian
02-12-2015, 09:54 AM
My first thought was that this guy should become a career inmate. He'd make a fortune in a detention center selling his vomit.
[Image: 24ubdoH.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
02-12-2015, 09:58 AM
[Image: itRyznZ.jpg]

Erdogan hates this meme enough to jail a man over it! So, naturally, we should post it everywhere.
Quote:Turkish court decided to investigate fictional character Gollum from “The Lord of the Rings” series, in pursuit of a probe against a doctor for insulting Turkish President Tayyip Erdoğan by comparing his facial expressions with the characher in a meme.
http://dha.com.tr/referee-to-investigate...85600.html

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like izel's post
02-12-2015, 11:08 AM
(02-12-2015 09:58 AM)izel Wrote:  [Image: itRyznZ.jpg]

Erdogan hates this meme enough to jail a man over it! So, naturally, we should post it everywhere.
Quote:Turkish court decided to investigate fictional character Gollum from “The Lord of the Rings” series, in pursuit of a probe against a doctor for insulting Turkish President Tayyip Erdoğan by comparing his facial expressions with the characher in a meme.

Erdogan looks like Rodney Dangerfield (US comedian) always complaining that he gets no respect.

[Image: 1000509261001_1105656372001_Bio-Biograph...up-SF1.jpg]

[Image: 260c4539c77d6e056609869dc3a174ee.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
02-12-2015, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 07:58 PM by Fireball.)
(02-12-2015 09:54 AM)yakherder Wrote:  My first thought was that this guy should become a career inmate. He'd make a fortune in a detention center selling his vomit.

Well, the alcohol we usually drink comes from yeast living in its own waste. I will never be desperate enough to drink somebody's vomit. I got my own. Hobo

He needs to have his digestive system flushed with antibiotics and the correct flora established using probiotics. Smartass
02-12-2015, 12:24 PM
(02-12-2015 09:58 AM)izel Wrote:  [Image: itRyznZ.jpg]

One of my next door neighbors looks incredibly similar to Gollum.
02-12-2015, 12:42 PM
(02-12-2015 12:22 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 09:54 AM)yakherder Wrote:  My first thought was that this guy should become a career inmate. He'd make a fortune in a detention center selling his vomit.

Well, the alcohol we usually drink comes from yeast living in its own waste. I will never be desperate enough to drink somebody's vomit. I got my own. Hobo

He needs to have his digestive system flushed with antibiotics and the correct flora established using probiotics. Smartass

Most people think I'm joking about that stuff. We had a lot of inmates on methadone treatment, and after they drank it we had to segregate them long enough to make sure they'd actually passed it through their stomach. Otherwise they'd get back into their cells and either A: vomit it back up to sell it or B: be forced to vomit it back up by someone who wanted to take it from them.

'Murican Canadian