Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
07-12-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(07-12-2015 01:21 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 01:16 PM)Fireball Wrote:  "Crapper" and "bog" are English English. I use Merkin English. Tongue
I've used both before, but my dad's family hasn't been in the USA for long. But I also use shitter, terlet (a joke about Archie Bunker), le bain, and head.

Oh, have a plenitude of names for that facility. But I was just being a pedant at the moment, I guess. Archie Bunker was funny! My dad hated his guts for being a redneck, while being an equal opportunity (Democratic) kind of guy IRL. Couldn't disassociate the two, I guess.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2015, 06:57 AM
[Image: s2a1hj.jpg]
[+] 9 users Like RobbyPants's post
08-12-2015, 09:08 AM
[Image: mmelMq3.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
08-12-2015, 09:21 AM
(08-12-2015 09:08 AM)yakherder Wrote:  [img]http://i.imgur.com/mmel

If that says Jenny on the paper he's holding, it looks like I made it to the Nice list this year Wink Looks like I need to step up my game since I'm not on the naughty list Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-12-2015, 09:24 AM
(08-12-2015 09:21 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 09:08 AM)yakherder Wrote:  [img]http://i.imgur.com/mmel

If that says Jenny on the paper he's holding, it looks like I made it to the Nice list this year Wink Looks like I need to step up my game since I'm not on the naughty list Tongue

To be completely honest, the first two things I noticed were:
1. The toilet paper is hanging down the wrong way. It should come over the top towards where it's being pulled from. Not that I have OCD or anything.
2. There are names on both sides of the toilet paper, so only one side actually gets poo all over their names. Unless he uses both sides, which would be hard to do without getting it on his hands.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
08-12-2015, 09:57 AM
[Image: silly-cartoons-02-ss.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 7 users Like jennybee's post
08-12-2015, 09:57 AM
(08-12-2015 09:08 AM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: mmelMq3.jpg]

Why should the paper roll be put on in a particular way? Does it make it more economical or easier to use or why?
08-12-2015, 09:58 AM
[Image: silly-summertime-cartoons-12-ss.jpg]

[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
08-12-2015, 10:30 AM
(08-12-2015 09:57 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 09:08 AM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: mmelMq3.jpg]

Why should the paper roll be put on in a particular way? Does it make it more economical or easier to use or why?

If it comes over the top and hangs down, then after you tear a piece off it simply hangs down, waiting for the next user. If it's coming from behind and you tear a piece off, it falls back and you may have to go fishing for it in the midst of an emergency situation.

But really... That's just the way I was "instructed" to do it in boot camp Tongue

'Murican Canadian
08-12-2015, 10:36 AM
(08-12-2015 10:30 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 09:57 AM)DerFish Wrote:  Why should the paper roll be put on in a particular way? Does it make it more economical or easier to use or why?

If it comes over the top and hangs down, then after you tear a piece off it simply hangs down, waiting for the next user. If it's coming from behind and you tear a piece off, it falls back and you may have to go fishing for it in the midst of an emergency situation.

But really... That's just the way I was "instructed" to do it in boot camp Tongue

Fun fact #394:

The case of over vs under being correct was settled when someone found the illustrations in the patent that demonstrated the roll in the over position.

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Octapulse's post