Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
04-01-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
[Image: kPoGI2i.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like yakherder's post
04-01-2016, 10:10 PM
I had a supervisor years ago named Linda. Shrieking Harpy from the Third Circle of Hell, is what I'd rather call her. HR spanked her hard, though she did manage to keep her job...and bitched about getting spanked, for years after.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
04-01-2016, 10:21 PM
(04-01-2016 10:10 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I had a supervisor years ago named Linda. Shrieking Harpy from the Third Circle of Hell, is what I'd rather call her. HR spanked her hard, though she did manage to keep her job...and bitched about getting spanked, for years after.

HR spanked her? Shocking

Where is this HR and more importantly do they spank visitors? HeartLaugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 5 users Like Heatheness's post
04-01-2016, 11:41 PM
(04-01-2016 10:21 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 10:10 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I had a supervisor years ago named Linda. Shrieking Harpy from the Third Circle of Hell, is what I'd rather call her. HR spanked her hard, though she did manage to keep her job...and bitched about getting spanked, for years after.

HR spanked her? Shocking

Where is this HR and more importantly do they spank visitors? HeartLaugh out load

Laugh out load She got a week off without pay, that was the spanking. The company I used to work for had had several lawsuits pressed for $1M kinds of money that were won based on bad management. It was a standing "joke" that one way to get promoted was to abuse one's coworkers. Years later, the lesson finally got driven home, and the wrong behavior got many people fired, The place was much better to work for, after that.

If you like to be spanked, I only use this one fleshy pink paddle for that, but it is dedicated to only one designee...Blush
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
05-01-2016, 12:14 AM
(04-01-2016 11:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 10:21 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  HR spanked her? Shocking

Laugh out load She got a week off without pay, that was the spanking. The company I used to work for had had several lawsuits pressed for $1M kinds of money that were won based on bad management. It was a standing "joke" that one way to get promoted was to abuse one's coworkers. Years later, the lesson finally got driven home, and the wrong behavior got many people fired, The place was much better to work for, after that.

If you like to be spanked, I only use this one fleshy pink paddle for that, but it is dedicated to only one designee...Blush

hahaha... tease! Tongue

05-01-2016, 05:43 AM
(04-01-2016 11:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 10:21 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  HR spanked her? Shocking

Spanks for the info. Smartass
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
05-01-2016, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 11:13 AM by RobbyPants.)
[Image: tumblr_o06np3V7St1rxpytqo1_250.gif]

(Yes, it's fake, but it's still funny.)
[+] 6 users Like RobbyPants's post
05-01-2016, 11:05 AM
(03-01-2016 07:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  [Image: 1931050_1196743393673387_914598629518646178_n.jpg]

Do they make such a thing as a voodoo poster? He should be able to taste that.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
05-01-2016, 12:24 PM
(05-01-2016 11:01 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_o06np3V7St1rxpytqo1_250.gif]

Yes, if it'd been a real Australian girl she'd have bit it's head off. Laugh out load

[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
06-01-2016, 07:53 AM
(05-01-2016 12:24 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(05-01-2016 11:01 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_o06np3V7St1rxpytqo1_250.gif]

Yes, if it'd been a real Australian girl she'd have bit it's head off. Laugh out load

From what I understand, even though the snake was simply a prop in a prank, the girl was unaware of that and her reaction is therefore arguably legitimate. She saw a random thing rushing towards her and her gut instinct was to grab it by the fucking throat. Real snake or not, that's sexy Drooling

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post