Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
08-01-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(08-01-2016 11:19 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 08:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: 44819e9012af7a4f0665968032f37f2b.jpg]

Jeez Jenny, you seem to make posts like these every month. What gives?

I'm suffering for Eve's sin Weeping ....and Satan is making me buy chocolate Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
08-01-2016, 12:32 PM
[Image: qKdOx2J.jpg?1]

Evil_monster

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 16 users Like Heatheness's post
08-01-2016, 01:39 PM
[Image: 909500771d0ffd542d0406a3e820fb.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
08-01-2016, 03:17 PM
(08-01-2016 11:56 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 11:19 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Jeez Jenny, you seem to make posts like these every month. What gives?

I'm suffering for Eve's sin Weeping ....and Satan is making me buy chocolate Tongue

I thought your punishment was painful birthing and craving phallic objects. Which translation do you have that says periods are also part of it? Come to think of it, why do all female mammals suffer the same fate? Jeez god is a dick.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
08-01-2016, 03:28 PM
(08-01-2016 03:17 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 11:56 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm suffering for Eve's sin Weeping ....and Satan is making me buy chocolate Tongue

I thought your punishment was painful birthing and craving phallic objects. Which translation do you have that says periods are also part of it? Come to think of it, why do all female mammals suffer the same fate? Jeez god is a dick.

Well yes, but anything that has to do with pain and the female reproductive system is Eve's doing. If it didn't have anything to do with sin, then obviously periods would be like having a carnival in your pants instead of a house of horrors. Hobo Was that too graphic? I dunno, all I know is I need chocolate Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
08-01-2016, 03:33 PM
(08-01-2016 03:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 03:17 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I thought your punishment was painful birthing and craving phallic objects. Which translation do you have that says periods are also part of it? Come to think of it, why do all female mammals suffer the same fate? Jeez god is a dick.

Well yes, but anything that has to do with pain and the female reproductive system is Eve's doing. If it didn't have anything to do with sin, then obviously periods would be like having a carnival in your pants instead of a house of horrors. Hobo Was that too graphic? I dunno, all I know is I need chocolate Laugh out load

Chocolate demonstrates God's love and mercy. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-01-2016, 03:34 PM
(08-01-2016 03:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 03:17 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I thought your punishment was painful birthing and craving phallic objects. Which translation do you have that says periods are also part of it? Come to think of it, why do all female mammals suffer the same fate? Jeez god is a dick.

Really? You'd rather have balloon amimals and confetti coming out of you? That's borderline insane.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
08-01-2016, 03:37 PM
(08-01-2016 03:34 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 03:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well yes, but anything that has to do with pain and the female reproductive system is Eve's doing. If it didn't have anything to do with sin, then obviously periods would be like having a carnival in your pants instead of a house of horrors. Hobo Was that too graphic? I dunno, all I know is I need chocolate Laugh out load
Really? You'd rather have balloon amimals and confetti coming out of you? That's borderline insane.

I feel insane today and just blah. meh. Periods suck.

08-01-2016, 03:39 PM
(08-01-2016 03:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 03:34 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Really? You'd rather have balloon amimals and confetti coming out of you? That's borderline insane.

I feel insane today and just blah. meh. Periods suck.
You do know it's only one step away from clowns, right?
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
08-01-2016, 03:45 PM
(08-01-2016 03:39 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 03:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I feel insane today and just blah. meh. Periods suck.
You do know it's only one step away from clowns, right?

[Image: 51831516.jpg]