Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
23-01-2016, 04:56 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
[Image: yoga-dog.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
23-01-2016, 04:59 PM
(23-01-2016 04:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: 1134.jpg]

That's funny because Walmart people are always funny, but it also makes me kind of mad. I HATE Valentines Day (AKA "Kiss a Woman's Ass for No Reason Day").

There is already a perfectly good day for couples to celebrate each other and their relationship in a romantic way: their anniversary. And no matter how much a man has demonstrated his love all year, if he doesn't pull out all the stops on this one arbitrary day, he's an asshole. It's extortion, and the only real winners are florists and Hallmark. Angry

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
23-01-2016, 05:03 PM
(23-01-2016 04:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: yoga-dog.jpg]

PRACTICE! You're still practicing??? Shocking

After all this time you should be an expert! Laugh out loadBig GrinTongue

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
23-01-2016, 05:06 PM
(23-01-2016 05:03 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 04:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: yoga-dog.jpg]

PRACTICE! You're still practicing??? Shocking

I have a sneaking suspicion that the photo is a selfie.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
23-01-2016, 05:06 PM
(23-01-2016 04:59 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 04:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: 1134.jpg]

That's funny because Walmart people are always funny, but it also makes me kind of mad. I HATE Valentines Day (AKA "Kiss a Woman's Ass for No Reason Day").

There is already a perfectly good day for couples to celebrate each other and their relationship in a romantic way: their anniversary. And no matter how much a man has demonstrated his love all year, if he doesn't pull out all the stops on this one arbitrary day, he's an asshole. It's extortion, and the only real winners are florists and Hallmark. Angry

Don't women you are dating get you things on Valentine's day too? I always get someone I'm dating something.

I agree with you about how materialistic Valentine's Day has become. I would much rather go do something fun together--like go to an inn, go on a backpacking trip, go to some vacation destination, or just stay in, cook a romantic dinner together, watch movies and cuddle on the couch. To me Valentine's Day is about spending time together with the one you love. Yeah, you can do that any day, but it's nice to enjoy the holiday together all the same. Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-01-2016, 05:08 PM
(23-01-2016 05:06 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 05:03 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  PRACTICE! You're still practicing??? Shocking

I have a sneaking suspicion that the photo is a selfie.

Laugh out load No, but I do have a dog who looks like that. The other day one of my dogs was worried when i took a long savasana. He came over and put his paw on my face to see if I was alright Laugh out load

23-01-2016, 05:10 PM
(23-01-2016 05:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 05:06 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I have a sneaking suspicion that the photo is a selfie.

Laugh out load No, but I do have a dog who looks like that. The other day one of my dogs was worried when i took a long savasana. He came over and put his paw on my face to see if I was alright Laugh out load
Is savasana yoga-speak for nap?
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
23-01-2016, 05:11 PM
(23-01-2016 05:10 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 05:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Laugh out load No, but I do have a dog who looks like that. The other day one of my dogs was worried when i took a long savasana. He came over and put his paw on my face to see if I was alright Laugh out load
Is savasana yoga-speak for nap?

It's a resting pose. I have fallen asleep during it, but you're not really supposed to. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-01-2016, 05:13 PM
(23-01-2016 05:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 05:10 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Is savasana yoga-speak for nap?

It's a resting pose. I have fallen asleep during it, but you're not really supposed to. Tongue

(^_^) So it's not as much as to check if your okay. But more like: NO! Silly human you're doing it wrong? Clever dog.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
23-01-2016, 05:15 PM
Speaking of yoga, time for me to get going. Enjoy your day/night, everyone! Big Grin