Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
23-01-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(23-01-2016 09:28 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 09:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I get that. My ex completely checked out of our rship emotionally and would buy me things to pacify me when I raised concerns. So, yeah, broke up with him.

I love this quote, which is really what I want to find in a rship.

[Image: I-don-t-want-someone-who-promises-me-the...d?size=800]

Yes, I have no interest in "things". I don't wear jewelry or perfume or sexy nighties (I sleep nude) and if someone buys me chocolate I expect them to sit with me and enjoy them together. I just want time and good company.

You can't take crap with you but if you leave lovely memories behind when you go, you've done alright. Smile

I don't make things a priority in my life either, but I do like jewelry and perfume Big Grin. But luckily since I'm vegan my perfume costs about eighty bucks and that's on the high side. I also like sexy nighties, but that's more for a bf and not something I lounge around my house in. Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-01-2016, 09:38 PM
[Image: of160122.gif]
[+] 9 users Like pablo's post
23-01-2016, 10:13 PM
(23-01-2016 09:38 PM)pablo Wrote:  [Image: of160122.gif]

That debate has been settled as far as I'm concerned.

[Image: HarrisonFordIShotFirst.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 13 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
23-01-2016, 10:14 PM
(23-01-2016 09:01 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 08:06 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I usually do more than just a card for a bf for Valentine's Day--but I hear what you are saying, expectations for men are different than for women.

Personally, I don't care what my co-workers think of how I spend my time with my bf whether it's on Valentine's Day or any other day. I'm a vegan atheist, I really give two fucks what people think about how I live my life. Tongue

If you have a laid back gf--she won't care that Suzy got a Disney style Valentine's Day. She would be happy with whatever day you planned for the two of you. Me personally, I like little things, thoughtful things more than a Disney style Valentine's. Little thoughtful things mean more to me than if a bf bought out the entire Valentine's section of CVS, made dinner reservations at the best restaurant in town, and bought me hundreds of dollars worth of jewelry and expensive chocolates. I have had bf's that go all out on Valentine's Day, but the best Valentine's I had was with a bf who planned a picnic on the beach while we watched the sunset and sipped on champagne. No jewelry, no candy, no teddy bears, no flowers--just us on the beach.

Yep, if you have a partner of either gender that gets all bent out of shape because you didn't cash in a CD for the day then you have the wrong partner.

All I ever wanted was a romantic time together. One year we were pretty broke so I sent the kids to my mom's and spread a picnic blanket on the bed, put seascapes music on the cd player and made a picnic dinner with wine.

What I got was, "Oh, it's Valentine's Day... I guess you'll want me to stay up late tonight then, huh."

Sad Another reason I'm divorced.

Wow. Hug If my wife made me stay up late, I'd be a really happy camper! Yes
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
23-01-2016, 10:33 PM
(23-01-2016 10:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 09:01 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Yep, if you have a partner of either gender that gets all bent out of shape because you didn't cash in a CD for the day then you have the wrong partner.

All I ever wanted was a romantic time together. One year we were pretty broke so I sent the kids to my mom's and spread a picnic blanket on the bed, put seascapes music on the cd player and made a picnic dinner with wine.

What I got was, "Oh, it's Valentine's Day... I guess you'll want me to stay up late tonight then, huh."

Sad Another reason I'm divorced.

Wow. Hug If my wife made me stay up late, I'd be a really happy camper! Yes

That's why you're still married, dear. Smile Kudos to you and yours. Hug

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
24-01-2016, 01:59 AM
(23-01-2016 05:06 PM)jennybee Wrote:  To me Valentine's Day is about spending time together with the one you love.

That's why I spend every Valentine's Day with myself Wink.

Since we are talking about Valentine's:
[Image: on_valentine_s_day_big.jpg]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 7 users Like Szuchow's post
24-01-2016, 10:26 AM
[Image: 83b71d6d16b40df98cb9e3b7cf786785.jpg]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 5 users Like Szuchow's post
24-01-2016, 11:52 AM
(23-01-2016 04:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: yoga-dog.jpg]

To be fair, I find that people have a hard time practicing yoga around me too.

Then again, if you don't want me to stare at your ass, don't have shit printed on your yoga pants for me to read. Just sayin'... Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-01-2016, 04:58 PM
(24-01-2016 11:52 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 04:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: yoga-dog.jpg]

To be fair, I find that people have a hard time practicing yoga around me too.

Then again, if you don't want me to stare at your ass, don't have shit printed on your yoga pants for me to read. Just sayin'... Rolleyes

Seriously. There's no literature like butt literature.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
24-01-2016, 05:30 PM
[Image: KVuNMD1.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 9 users Like earmuffs's post