Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
12-03-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
Correct me if I'm wrong but Im pretty sure that's a sku- ohhhhhhhhhhh. Dodgy

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2016, 12:04 AM
(11-03-2016 11:18 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Holy fuck! Blink

[Image: latest?cb=20130303233843]

[Image: tumblr_m147k8WoYa1qza0ymo1_500.jpg]

I love and hate the internet. This is easily the best and worst PokeMon thing I've ever seen, because now I'm having really naughty thoughts about Misty...

Also, I fucking love redheads.

[Image: God-Dammit-I-am-a-pervert-meme-4978.jpg]

FML...

Shocking

Never played or watched Pokémon, so no guilt or discomfort here Drinking Beverage
13-03-2016, 02:38 AM
[Image: 2016-03-10-measure-twice-hug-once.jpg]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 8 users Like Szuchow's post
13-03-2016, 02:48 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2016 02:55 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(13-03-2016 02:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  [Image: 2016-03-10-measure-twice-hug-once.jpg]

Uh, Hug-Bot needs some calibrations...

[Image: 1b98970eda6b4a7d2ed46a08c056c042da831158...c5deef.jpg]

Oh Garrus, we love you.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2016, 02:54 AM
[Image: tumblr_me476yocvt1ry5tc7.gif]

Because, why not?

13-03-2016, 02:55 AM
[Image: 26eec4e183eab1ba7d5c4b50d088c0e3.jpg]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
13-03-2016, 03:26 AM
(13-03-2016 02:55 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  [Image: 26eec4e183eab1ba7d5c4b50d088c0e3.jpg]

Oh you've done it now
[Image: tumblr_mgbfavlkqu1qk27hzo1_500.png]

[Image: video-game-memes-garus-y-u-no-secksytimes.jpg]

[Image: calibrations_by_twilightpenguin-d41d3x1.jpg]

[Image: dcbe2ccbe99f37a2b579525f7c20c943.jpg]

[Image: taliunmasked.png]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
13-03-2016, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2016 11:14 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(13-03-2016 02:55 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  [Image: 26eec4e183eab1ba7d5c4b50d088c0e3.jpg]

/rant

This highlights something that always kinda bothers me. Even in Mass Effect, where there exists 3 cross-species romances, 2 of the 3 are female, and both of them are attractive. Garrus, the single male, is allowed to be ugly. The entire Krogan species, which you only ever see male specimens until the third game, are all uniformly ugly. The same thing happens to the Turians, which you only ever see the men (except for a single female in a piece of DLC for the last game, and she's not attractive; and that's a good thing, a real shame we didn't see female Turians throughout the entire trilogy) and they're not physically attractive on any human scale. But the other two? Tali Zora is a Quarian, of which we see both sexes of the species, even if they're all effectively trapped within their environmental suits. But even through the suits you can make out their very human and shapely forms, even if they have hands with three fingers and different legs (they're basically walking on their toes like dogs and cats, making them appear to have an extra leg joint); but they actually have very human like and attractive faces.

[Image: b118324d5225f7360e45d8c30d6596b0.jpg]

As for the Asari? They're an entirely female only species that is unquestionably both very human and very attractive, and they actually prefer inter-species relationships to breed as it increases their genetic diversity (post first contact, very few Asari actually breed with other Asari, and they're even stigmatized for it). They are the game's space sluts, and I don't mean that derogatorily. They are basically the elves of Mass Effect, in that they're attractive to humans while having a really long life span; and in universe it's very common for young Asari (read only a few centuries old) to spend their youth partying. They hang out and dance in clubs and hook up with other species for centuries, and that's all part of the game's cannon.

[Image: liara_t__soni_13_by_johntesh-d4s861y.jpg]

Everyone likes a pretty lady I guess. Still, this double standard bugs me. I get it, I know why they do it, but fuck. This is something that BioWare's other series Dragon Age is a bit better with, that game ugly people all over the place. They're also a tad better with the companions, even if it's just making everyone some level of hot to even things out (I'm looking at you Sera and Iron Bull).

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Stuff like that is like bad kerning, once you see it, you can't un-see it and then it just kinda bothers the shit out of you. Also, kerning is the measure of the space between letters in a typeset.

[Image: 4egH40G.jpg]

Now that you know what it is, and what it looks like, now you'll start recognizing it everywhere.

Welcome to my personal neurosis.

[Image: tumblr_n2ow49TN7h1tw2en1o1_400.png]

You're all fucking welcome.

13-03-2016, 03:34 AM
(12-03-2016 09:19 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-03-2016 06:35 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I can't say I dream much of the characters I saw as kid grown up and hawt; But I won't deny 10 year old me was pretty in love with May.

It's not like she was cosplaying for my benefit. But I use Google image search (I found that Misty cosplay while searching 'fuck yeah'), and I see things that cannot be unseen, and my mind goes to places that I am unable to do anything about; and lucky people that you all are, this is the corner of the internet I share my thoughts with.

[Image: rule-34_o_1742989.jpg]

Fuck you Rule 34, fuck you...

Are you sure you wish to terminate the process AwkwardBoner.exe? All unsaved progress will be lost.

[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
13-03-2016, 03:39 AM
(13-03-2016 03:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

/rant

This highlights something that always kinda bothers me. Even in Mass Effect, where there exists 3 cross-species romances, 2 of the 3 are female, and both of them are attractive. Garrus, the single male, is allowed to be ugly. The entire Krogan species, which you only ever see male specimens until the third game, are all uniformly ugly. The same thing happens to the Turians, which you only ever see the men (except for a single female in a piece of DLC for the last game, and she's not attractive) and they're not physically attractive on any human scale. But the other two? Tali Zora is a Quarian, of which we see both members of the species, even if they're all effectively trapped within their environmental suits. But even through the suits you can make out their very human and shapely forms, even if they have hands with three fingers and different legs (they're basically walking on their toes like dogs and cats, making them appear to have an extra leg joint); but they actually have very human like and attractive faces.

[Image: b118324d5225f7360e45d8c30d6596b0.jpg]

As for the Asari? They're an entirely female only species that is unquestionably both very human and very attractive, and they actually prefer inter-species relationships to breed as it increases their genetic diversity (post first contact, very few Asari actually breed with other Asari, and they're even stigmatized for it). They are the game's space sluts, and I don't mean that derogatorily. They are basically the elves of Mass Effect, in that they're attractive to humans while having a really long life span; and in universe it's very common for young Asari (read only a few centuries old) to spend their youth partying. They hang out and dance in clubs and hook up with other species for centuries, and that's all part of the game's cannon.

[Image: liara_t__soni_13_by_johntesh-d4s861y.jpg]

Everyone likes a pretty lady I guess. Still, this double standard bugs me. I get it, I know why they do it, but fuck. This is something that BioWare's other series Gragon Age is a bit better with, that game ugly people all over the place. They're also a tad better with the companions, even if it's just making everyone some level of hot to even things out (I'm looking at you Sera and Iron Bull).

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Stuff like that is like bad kerning, once you see it, you can't un-see it and then it just kinda bothers the shit out of you. Also, kerning is the measure of the space between letters in a typeset.

[Image: 4egH40G.jpg]

Now that you know what it is, and what it looks like, now you'll start recognizing it everywhere.

Welcome to my personal neurosis.

[Image: tumblr_n2ow49TN7h1tw2en1o1_400.png]

You're all fucking welcome.

Out of all of this my biggest problem was they decided to show Tali's face in the first place, and that they picked a stock photo from Google Images, thinking nobody would know. I like Tali for how she looks in the suit and even call her hot while she wears it. And dat ass of course.

And Liara has the cutest freckles under her eyes.

[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post