Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
13-03-2016, 03:51 AM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(13-03-2016 03:39 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Out of all of this my biggest problem was they decided to show Tali's face in the first place, and that they picked a stock photo from Google Images, thinking nobody would know. I like Tali for how she looks in the suit and even call her hot while she wears it. And dat ass of course.

And Liara has the cutest freckles under her eyes.

Either they shouldn't have shown it (keep the mystery alive!), or she should have been more alien. If you can get as far away from being human as Garrus, they could have given themselves more creative freedom to push the boundaries with Tali.

And yes, Liara is cute as shit. But I loved Aria too, and the fact that she had a killer VO performance by Carrie Anne Moss (Trinity, Matrix trilogy) helped. They were both built from head scans as well, with Aria scanned from Moss and Liara scanned from model Jillian Murray. Mirrand Lawson also uses a scan of her voice actress, Yvonne Strahovski.

Fun Fact: The VO for Liara was Ali Hillis, who also voiced Lightning in the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy.

[Image: YvNNc.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2016, 04:01 AM
(13-03-2016 03:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 03:39 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Out of all of this my biggest problem was they decided to show Tali's face in the first place, and that they picked a stock photo from Google Images, thinking nobody would know. I like Tali for how she looks in the suit and even call her hot while she wears it. And dat ass of course.

And Liara has the cutest freckles under her eyes.

Either they shouldn't have shown it (keep the mystery alive!), or she should have been more alien. If you can get as far away from being human as Garrus, they could have given themselves more creative freedom to push the boundaries with Tali.

And yes, Liara is cute as shit. But I loved Aria too, and the fact that she had a killer VO performance by Carrie Anne Moss (Trinity, Matrix trilogy) helped. They were both built from head scans as well, with Aria scanned from Moss and Liara scanned from model Jillian Murray. Mirrand Lawson also uses a scan of her voice actress, Yvonne Strahovski.

Fun Fact: The VO for Liara was Ali Hillis, who also voiced Lightning in the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy.

[Image: YvNNc.jpg]

A female friend of mine has an obsession with default Male Shepard. Strangely she doesn't seem to like the model Shepard is based on. Guess he isn't as buff.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
13-03-2016, 04:06 AM
(13-03-2016 04:01 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  A female friend of mine has an obsession with default Male Shepard. Strangely she doesn't seem to like the model Shepard is based on. Guess he isn't as buff.

At least he was consistent, unlike FemShep. She looks different in all three games, and wasn't built from a head scan until maybe the third game, whereas the default male Shepard looks the same throughout. But on the other hand, FemShep is voiced by my all time favorite voice actress, motherfuckin' Jennifer Hale.

[Image: latest?cb=20140110061830]

Oh fuck, she has the best voice. I could listen to her describe paint drying, and be completely enamored with it.

13-03-2016, 04:09 AM
I know I'm being creepy, fuck off!

[Image: quote-i-start-to-wonder-if-i-m-being-cre...-74-48.jpg]

Dodgy

13-03-2016, 04:18 AM
(13-03-2016 04:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 04:01 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  A female friend of mine has an obsession with default Male Shepard. Strangely she doesn't seem to like the model Shepard is based on. Guess he isn't as buff.

At least he was consistent, unlike FemShep. She looks different in all three games, and wasn't built from a head scan until maybe the third game, whereas the default male Shepard looks the same throughout. But on the other hand, FemShep is voiced by my all time favorite voice actress, motherfuckin' Jennifer Hale.

[Image: latest?cb=20140110061830]

Oh fuck, she has the best voice. I could listen to her describe paint drying, and be completely enamored with it.

It was nice to pick Jennifer. She had already finished her final role as Naomi in MGS and jumped to another great franchise. This made me stand at attention:

(please don't start a convo on MGS V. I've played all the games on European Extreme and can quote every cutscene, but haven't played MGS V yet; waiting for a rainy day to say goodbye to Kojima's last MGS masterpiece)

[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
13-03-2016, 04:21 AM
(13-03-2016 04:18 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  (please don't start a convo on MGS V. I've played all the games on European Extreme and can quote every cutscene, but haven't played MGS V yet; waiting for a rainy day to say goodbye to Kojima's last MGS masterpiece)

Should have played it sooner, before Konami fucked up the single player with their forced micro-transaction fueled bullshit.

13-03-2016, 04:32 AM
(13-03-2016 04:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 04:18 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  (please don't start a convo on MGS V. I've played all the games on European Extreme and can quote every cutscene, but haven't played MGS V yet; waiting for a rainy day to say goodbye to Kojima's last MGS masterpiece)

Should have played it sooner, before Konami fucked up the single player with their forced micro-transaction fueled bullshit.

Well. Shit.

Still, P.T might not be dead. Kojima and Guillermo del Toro may still want to make something http://www.gamespot.com/articles/silent-...0-6434828/

13-03-2016, 05:31 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2016 11:18 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Also, Mass Effect wasn't her first BioWare game. She voiced the witch Dynaheir in Baldur's Gate, the halfling paladin Mazzy Fentan in Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, and Bastila Shan in Knights of the Old Republic.

She's also the voice of Samus Aran in the Metroid Prime trilogy, Jennifer Mui in the Mercenaries series, Emma Emerich in MGS2: Sons of Liberty, Alexandra Roivas in Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Fall-from-Grace in Planescape: Torment, Ophelia in BrĂ¼tal Legend, Master Satele Shan in Star Wars: The Old Republic (go figure), Leah in Diablo III, Phoenix in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and Rosalind Lutece in Bioshock Infinite, among many, many others.

13-03-2016, 10:23 AM
[Image: 2015-12-03-anty-establishment.jpg]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 6 users Like Szuchow's post
13-03-2016, 11:17 AM
(13-03-2016 10:23 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  [Image: 2015-12-03-anty-establishment.jpg]

But...

Does he weigh more than a duck?