Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
22-08-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(22-08-2016 12:28 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  [Image: c68c11c194df70937a576b1532bd3d94.jpg]

Laugh out load Tell us how you really feel about geese.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2016, 01:56 PM
(19-08-2016 06:20 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 04:30 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  [Image: new-thai-girlfriend_o_266531.jpg]

Where ya been, bud? Haven't seen you around much. I told one of my sons and my wife about this. Son laughs, wife is like Huh. I had to explain about that, and "Benny boys" in the Philippines...which I only know of as hearsay, because even though I joined the US Navy to see the world, all I ever did was ride some WAVES, but never made it overseas.

I've just been extra busy lately and sadly my digital social life has been paying the price. Unsure

The laughs keep me coming back though. Laugh out load

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
22-08-2016, 06:36 PM
[Image: lZQy3y7.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 9 users Like yakherder's post
23-08-2016, 11:52 AM
[Image: washcat.jpg]

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 10 users Like Gloucester's post
23-08-2016, 02:59 PM
(22-08-2016 12:28 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  [Image: c68c11c194df70937a576b1532bd3d94.jpg]

Preach against the goose horde! Preach! They take over campus sometimes and drive off all the other birds; one chased one of my students into a building once.

[Image: 1pTFpJG.jpg]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
23-08-2016, 03:57 PM
[Image: b41abe355aef9c87478c469f24fb0ee6.jpg]

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like SitaSky's post
23-08-2016, 03:59 PM
(22-08-2016 01:48 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Laugh out load Tell us how you really feel about geese.

They're pretty awful, there's a park I go to sometimes to feed the ducks and geese will come out of fucking nowhere and chase me until I drop all the seeds I brought. One time my fiance brought some old pita bread and threw it toward them Frisbee style and it hit one of them right in the face, it just looked down and started eating it, it was so funny.

23-08-2016, 04:01 PM
(23-08-2016 02:59 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Preach against the goose horde! Preach! They take over campus sometimes and drive off all the other birds; one chased one of my students into a building once.

I'm not surprised, I almost fell into a pond because they wouldn't leave me alone and the cute little ducks scatter when they come around, but whatever. I'm sure they're like important...to the ecosystem or whatever.

[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
23-08-2016, 05:11 PM
(23-08-2016 04:01 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 02:59 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Preach against the goose horde! Preach! They take over campus sometimes and drive off all the other birds; one chased one of my students into a building once.

I'm not surprised, I almost fell into a pond because they wouldn't leave me alone and the cute little ducks scatter when they come around, but whatever. I'm sure they're like important...to the ecosystem or whatever.

They probably are...but it doesn't mean I can't loathe them with the passion of a fiery sun. Come to think of it, with your unfortunate pond story, my grandfather always walked with a cane around the local park back home, even before he needed a cane, just because sometimes they'd go after him on the trail.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2016, 05:41 PM
(23-08-2016 04:01 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  

In college, I finally got a date with this incredibly beautiful lady I'd been trying to get to go out with me for quite a while-- she wanted a ride on the motorcycle. So I rode out into the country to a nature preserve where my Zoology professor had been taking us for field research trips. It had a beautiful little public park in it with a bayou (lake) off the river, full of ducks and geese, a part which I had not yet had a chance to visit. So I pulled in, and set up a picnic.

She decided to feed the ducks, but one of the geese among them decided to get really aggressive. She was terrified and kept backing up as it came at her, and it suddenly lowered its head/neck level with the ground, opened its beak in a squawk, and charged at her. I ran to help but it was too far away for me to intercept.

But no worries, when it got in range, she leveled a kick directly to the bottom of its head, and hit it so hard that the head/neck went from completely horizontal to completely vertical, stopping the bird completely in its tracks.

As she continued to back up, the bird just stood there for a couple of seconds, like "WTF JUST HAPPENED!?!", then turned and stumbled back into the water. I was laughing so hard at the bird's reaction that she thought I was laughing at her terror.

I took her home with our meal unfinished. We didn't go out again. Heh.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post