Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
16-11-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
[Image: by3bNsM.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 17 users Like Fireball's post
16-11-2016, 12:19 PM
(16-11-2016 11:35 AM)Fireball Wrote:  [Image: by3bNsM.jpg]

Does Mrs. Trump even have the security clearances to be in the White House? Consider
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-11-2016, 01:09 PM
(16-11-2016 12:19 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 11:35 AM)Fireball Wrote:  [Image: by3bNsM.jpg]

Does Mrs. Trump even have the security clearances to be in the White House? Consider

If his wife has been in the country a sufficient amount of time and can pass a poly, she could get cleared. At one time that was the way it went. I have no idea if she has a clearance, of course. I think that the lizard-elect husband gets cleared, no choice by the agencies or departments involved.
16-11-2016, 01:16 PM
[Image: 1479311865111.gif]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
16-11-2016, 01:17 PM
This one's for Chas.

[Image: 1479312067953.jpeg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
16-11-2016, 01:22 PM
(16-11-2016 01:09 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 12:19 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Does Mrs. Trump even have the security clearances to be in the White House? Consider

If his wife has been in the country a sufficient amount of time and can pass a poly, she could get cleared. At one time that was the way it went. I have no idea if she has a clearance, of course. I think that the lizard-elect husband gets cleared, no choice by the agencies or departments involved.
I got clearances straight out of high school, literally. But they weren't White House level clearances.

Most of them, anyway. Drinking Beverage
16-11-2016, 01:35 PM
(16-11-2016 01:09 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 12:19 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Does Mrs. Trump even have the security clearances to be in the White House? Consider

I never had pass a poly to get my clearance, but it was a random poly that eventually got it revoked Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
16-11-2016, 01:48 PM
(16-11-2016 01:35 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 01:09 PM)Fireball Wrote:  If his wife has been in the country a sufficient amount of time and can pass a poly, she could get cleared. At one time that was the way it went. I have no idea if she has a clearance, of course. I think that the lizard-elect husband gets cleared, no choice by the agencies or departments involved.

I never had pass a poly to get my clearance, but it was a random poly that eventually got it revoked Big Grin

My neighbors freaked with the FBI came around asking questions. I got to be mysterious about it. Tongue
16-11-2016, 02:46 PM
(16-11-2016 01:48 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 01:35 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I never had pass a poly to get my clearance, but it was a random poly that eventually got it revoked Big Grin

My neighbors freaked with the FBI came around asking questions. I got to be mysterious about it. Tongue

I'm pretty sure the guys they sent in my case were contractors. Everything seems to be delegated these days Tongue. Same deal though. They interviewed my references, then had them provide additional references so they wouldn't just have the ones I chose to give them, then went and interviewed them too. I had told them to expect it, but at that time even I didn't know the full scope of what I was getting into. Crypto was just the most interesting sounding of the jobs I had to choose from when I joined, other options ranging from electronics tech to nuke tech.

'Murican Canadian
16-11-2016, 02:53 PM
(16-11-2016 02:46 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 01:48 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  My neighbors freaked with the FBI came around asking questions. I got to be mysterious about it. Tongue

I'm pretty sure the guys they sent in my case were contractors. Everything seems to be delegated these days Tongue. Same deal though. They interviewed my references, then had them provide additional references so they wouldn't just have the ones I chose to give them, then went and interviewed them too. I had told them to expect it, but at that time even I didn't know the full scope of what I was getting into. Crypto was just the most interesting sounding of the jobs I had to choose from when I joined, other options ranging from electronics tech to nuke tech.
I met one of the guys who did my first profile. He recognized my name on a list and came around to see me. Turned out he was the town next to mine and the road trip was an excuse to visit his family. Always glad to help.